• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Our Last Day On Earth!

Mike Paul

Super Active Member
Hmm... And I wanted to see Greg McElroy start for the Jets on Sunday.:popcorn:
I bet he's pissed after finally getting the chance.

J

john1

For all you losers fretting with these underground shelters...LOL I'll see you tomorrow then the next day and until you think things are ending yet again.

SignosaurusRex

I think I've reached a point (personally) where I could not care less if the world ends tonight/tomorrow. It's the end of the work week, end of the year, customers are taken care of, the weather sucks, the economy sucks, the government sucks and absolutely nothing will suck if it all ends.
If the world does not end.....The weekend is here, customers are happy, checks will show up, life goes on and there will still be a lot of suckers.

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
Man, and I went out tonight thinking it would all be over by now. Man, is tomorrow going to be a rough day.

:guido: Me too. I sold half a dozen jobs at cost figuring they'd never need to be completed, pocketed the deposits and had a great time. Now what do I do?

CheapVehicleWrap

Alz I axes is I can finish this 30 pack and that's all I need. And I need 1 more 500mb adobe update and that's all I need. Oh yeah and just 1 more happy ending and that's all I need and I'm ready to go. Well after I go of course.