• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Our Last Day On Earth!

Arlo Kalon 2.0

Tomorrow time runs out for us according to the Mayans. Guess we'll be finding out tomorrow if Colin is right or if the Christians will all be strolling into heaven. I hope to have, as the actor on the asteroid in the Bruce Willis movie "Armageddon" said, a good seat picked out to watch it all come down. Any guesses on how it's gonna happen? Every volcano on earth gonna roar to life, along with undersea earthquakes and tsunamis on every coastline? Is the moon possibly going to leave its orbit and crash into earth? Are democrats and republicans gonna lock arms and sing Kum Baya? Is Lindsay Lohan gonna disappear from tabloid coverage? Have I missed any possibilities? Any other guesses? We only have less than 24 hours to figure this out and I'm amazed the scientific community isn't scrambling to save us!

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Your last operation.... did it involve any brain dysfunctions.... or do you just play with yourself a lot and are slap happy ??

:peace!:

anotherdog

If the Mayans were so good at predicting the future, what aren't I paying my taxes to our Mayan Overlords?
I just think it's a cheap way to avoid shopping for Christmas presents.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Descendants ?? Descendents........... ?? Here ya go............

Shaman-Obama-49189.jpg

Baz

According to the Mayans ... The calendar does not end tomorrow .. It just starts over. That's how it was designed to work.

SIGNTIME

the only way i see it ending tomorrow is nuclear war or alien invasion or chris farley comes back to life and everyone laughs to death

round man

If I gotta go,...I want to leave the same way I came in,...butt naked wet nasty and screaming to the top of my lungs without a clue where I am at,or how I got there...

Arlo Kalon 2.0

If I gotta go,...I want to leave the same way I came in,...butt naked wet nasty and screaming to the top of my lungs without a clue where I am at,or how I got there...
Ya know what? Me too. Better bust out a bottle of tequila now and get started. Thanks for the idea. At least I won't have to wake up with a nasty tequila hangover in the morning!

Centro Graphics

sorry for repeating myself from another thread but, no one has metioned this.

I haven't read up on the mayans, BUT was the world not here before mankind was a twinkle in the eye of prehistoric dinosaur!?

Calender and the cycle of the day, month year was all worked to mans benefit to keep track of his time. The fact that the mayan calander rests itself Friday is b****ks. The world was here before man and will survive well beyond man, if we dont kill it first.

TheSnowman

According to the Mayans ... The calendar does not end tomorrow .. It just starts over. That's how it was designed to work.
This is my theory on "global warming". I think it's just a cycle. I remember my teacher telling us how in the 70's there was this big "ice age" scare. It just eventually has to start over.