• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Our new billboard.

ProWraps

ah thanks.

attached is the concept.

Attachments

• billboard_concept.png
    billboard_concept.png
    121.9 KB · Views: 93

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
Good stuff, but what is up with the location?
Looks like it is some place out in the middle of a forest?

wayne k
guam usa

ProWraps

its right off of hwy 80 on the business corridor between sacramento and san francisco.

but yeah, its looks awefully leafy there. heh. its actually a great board at ground level with a really nice lead in.

i didnt take the pic, the installers did. im hoping to drive by it and get some better shots.

their camera looks a bit washed out.

Jon Aston

Very creative.

Reminds me of one of my favourite "design" quotes:

“Perfection is achieved not when there is nothing left to add, but when there is nothing left to take away” – Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Is it part of an integrated campaign, or just a standalone piece?

ProWraps

hey all thanks for the props!

jon, its basically a stand alone, although it does tie into our cars and whatnot.

BALLPARK

Great stuff man... Love the addition to the billboard with the car coming off the page. That alone should generate some additional impressions from the billboard.

Jillbeans

While it's a great idea, and I hope it will increase sales for you, I think it's backwards looking.
I would have put the copy on the left and the car on the right.
I think the fonts are kind of hard to read, too.
Perhaps a darker background with lighter lettering.
Not trying to be mean. I think this could have been great, not just good.
Love....Jill