• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Our new location in progress

thinksigns

SnowFlake
Warts 'n all day one photo. The day of the move, last Wednesday, was day 1 of strep throat. I'm lucky I got this much moved in. The family was a big help.

I'm most excited about the two new 6' x 10' tables (on wheels). The space is open, so they don't look that big in the photo. I need to send Brody to the end of the pulpit to give it some scale.

Attachments

• moveinday.jpg
    moveinday.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 90

watsico

Having a substrate storage space close to where the delivery, cutting and prep helps. Having a logical way to store boards and scraps pieces, keeping the coroplast, PVC seperate from the wood, metal, etc. Also a shelving area for paint, glues, all prep tools etc. Biggest thing here is keeping the computers, etc. away from where substrates are cut, sanded or sprayed. And...keeping the customers confined to a display/meeting area. Got a thumbs up from my insurance man by keeping the prep zone away from the customers.

thinksigns

SnowFlake
A carpenter buddy of mine built the tables for me. He also built a material rack that is in the back room with the panel saw. I'll put up more pics as we get things settled.

J

john1

Looking good! I can only hope to be like you someday with a nice shop

signswi

I probably would have ran the green around the store from the floor up about 2' in a stripe, the rest blue--get the whole ground perception thing working for you and use the brand colors. It's a bit distracting as is but congrats on the new space, I hope it works well for you.

thinksigns

SnowFlake
We finally got everything moved in and samples installed. It's not entirely how I want it, but it is good enough for now.

Attachments

• DSC_0026.jpg
    DSC_0026.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 91
  • DSC_0027.jpg
    DSC_0027.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 75
  • DSC_0029.jpg
    DSC_0029.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 87
  • DSC_0031.jpg
    DSC_0031.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 89
  • DSC_0028.jpg
    DSC_0028.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 77

AUTO-FX

Very nice! I especially like the pool table in the back room. Billiards after work?

Great idea!

Last edited:

Letterbox Mike

Very nice man! I love the large flatscreen on the wall and the huge projector screen!

My only comment is with all that expansive green, it may have been pretty cool to do custom wall paper or a print instead of paint, even if it's just a very subtle texture/abstract background, I think it may have added some depth and would have shown off another product.