• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Out of ink... can't get hold of any til tomorrow...

gnatt66

update: was OUT of magenta starting sometime over the weekend...only one test print since Feb 2nd(vacation)... fired in a cartridge of Magenta an hour ago and it went through it's usual cleaning cycle, etc...did a test print...perfect.

i dont know about other printer makes...but this lil Roland makes me happy... :)

JR Digital

When I used to use carts I've had this happen to me and just left the machine as is until I replaced the cart few days later and the job contiued

leerees

I feel your pain on this. I use a bulk ink system on a mutoh 1604. From day one I made it compulsory to keep 2 bottles of spare ink of every colour.

We have to insert these chips into our bulk system. The day before install everything was printing ok and one of the chips ran out. No problems I inserted the other chip, didn't work. So I resorted to using my emergency chip, it ran out and the job still didn't get printed on time.

Ink up, and chip up to the max at all times, you never know what emergency job is round the corner.