• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Outline

wcgv46

Im trying to outline something but I want the outter edges outlined as well as the inner parts. Like the letter p i want the outter edge outlined as well as the inner cut hope this makes sense. I know how to outline but iam trying to make it simpler by not having to clear this and that in design editor. Thanks for your help in advance Tim

bob

It's better to have two hands than one glove.
Im trying to outline something but I want the outter edges outlined as well as the inner parts. Like the letter p i want the outter edge outlined as well as the inner cut hope this makes sense. I know how to outline but iam trying to make it simpler by not having to clear this and that in design editor. Thanks for your help in advance Tim

Have you given serous consideration to reading and attempting to actually comprehend the manual, primitive though it might be, that came with Flexi?

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
Add a stroke to the object you want inline/outlined. Make the stroke the thickness you need.
Under the "Arrange" tab select "Convert Stroke to Outlines"
Done

wayne k
guam usa

MikePro

make stroke to size, then Object>Path>Outline Stroke in Illustrator
and then
Effect>Pathfinder>Subtract inner path from outer if you want to fill just the outline