• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Outta curiosity................................................................................

Gino

Premium Subscriber
How many people have been contacted by Gemini in the last day or so ??

Seems odd, with the recent discussion of another member kinda dissing them.

:toasting:

petepaz

i have gotten a few generic emails from them. one saying how they have upgraded their online request for quote system. on asking how likely i am to refer them.
i have used them over the past 15yrs or so and the only issue i have had is most of the time they take too long to get me a quote but the quality and turn around have been decent.
they ship when they say they are going to and the product is always good quality, templates always line up properly. my experience has always been ok

Billct2

I just got a generic email, get them every few months I think. Been using them forever, maybe since Spanjer closed, some issues but usually get what I expect.

SignosaurusRex

Nada...Nothing. Probably because I'm below their radar lately.
I have not used Gemini for probably 8 years now. I have a local source now for most of what I used to order from Gemini. Better price, far faster turn-around and LOCAL. I'm not gonna bad-mouth Gemini. They are still a great company. There will always be malcontents that yak badly out the side of their neck.
Not odd at all to be contacted by a company when "dissed" by someone else in the trade. Effective Damage control = Improvement & Correction.
This place is an open forum and you are in it... as well as every other post turtle.

JoeJG380

How many people have been contacted by Gemini in the last day or so ??

Seems odd, with the recent discussion of another member kinda dissing them.

:toasting:
I have no idea why Gemini keeps sending me emails, but they have been doing it for a while now. The thing is, they are not spamming people. They have a great offer and they have a legitimate business. They have made a lot of people rich. So, I’m not sure why you are trying to create fear in the minds of other people by calling their emails spam. But, what’s your concern? The only thing that makes me think that you are not a happy customer of Gemini is the fact that you want to push people away from them.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
I have no idea why Gemini keeps sending me emails, but they have been doing it for a while now. The thing is, they are not spamming people. They have a great offer and they have a legitimate business. They have made a lot of people rich. So, I’m not sure why you are trying to create fear in the minds of other people by calling their emails spam. But, what’s your concern? The only thing that makes me think that you are not a happy customer of Gemini is the fact that you want to push people away from them.

Are you crazy..... or just plain nuts ??

First, I never said it was spam. Someone from YOUR country was dissing them and I stuck up for Gemini, along with some others. That same afternoon, I received an e-mail from Gemini and wondered if they had seen the thread your fellow countryperson wrote and wondered. Was that too tough for you to follow ?? Jeepers, some people are just looking for a fight.

Stacey K

I like making signs
I've ordered from them a few times but have not received any emails lately. What Gino says makes sense. They may know who some of us are and those that spend the most got an email. I would do the same.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Like she said, I believe gemini has a representative or two on this site and other sites and they monitor things. When some dipsh!t starts saying negative things about them, of course they're gonna reach out in some manner. Some do it right here on the site and others will reach out to the masses through e-mails.

That's why it's not a good idea to beat some vendor up and then....... everyone pile on. Many vendors keep a low profile while watching these forums.

I get e-mails almost everyday from vendors on here that I've never done any business with, ever. I also get e-mails from people who have gotten my information through this site. I know that for a fact. I don't know how or who is giving out my information, but its been happening for years from this place.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
The one about the guy wanting details on buying out a defunct business, but can't decide if he wants to do it or not and wants to know if anyone here will buy from him. Buying a dimensional business or something like that.

Scotchbrite

No comment
i have gotten a few generic emails from them. one saying how they have upgraded their online request for quote system. on asking how likely i am to refer them.
i have used them over the past 15yrs or so and the only issue i have had is most of the time they take too long to get me a quote but the quality and turn around have been decent.
they ship when they say they are going to and the product is always good quality, templates always line up properly. my experience has always been ok
I got the same emails.

Boudica

Back to "educational purposes"
The one about the guy wanting details on buying out a defunct business, but can't decide if he wants to do it or not and wants to know if anyone here will buy from him. Buying a dimensional business or something like that.
ok, I thought that was the one, but I must have missed the part where he was badmouthing Gemini.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Well, he wasn't badmouthing directly towards them as much as using what other people supposedly said about them, which in my opinion is like him badmouthing them. He's here..... he said it. Anyway, just seemed odd to get an e-mail from gemini, when this guy was talking about his adventure. And now, he says he doesn't think he's gonna do it. Go figure.