• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Over spray look in my prints

goodfella

Appericate the respones

Thank you guys for your insight. Now i have done what GP_oz suggested this is results of the service mood
attachment.php

I know the cyan head looks bad. Is there anything i can do to revive this? How do you do a printhead alignment? as i mention earlier I took it apart and put it back in like i was installing a new head. We have soaked the cyan head over night and it has made no difference.

Please let me know if you have any other suggestion.

Kind regards,

Attachments

• IMG_4432.jpg
    IMG_4432.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 311

GP_Oz

Light cyan is cooked, you cant save it
Black....is horrid but you may recover via ultra sonic - with care...but chances are unknown. Black needs the slant angle adjusted

You could swap LM to black if you know the head rank values and run a big dot 6c profile and a big dot 4c and check results.

2 new heads would be the faster way with better results.

Dionysus

Boot the thing up in service mode and do your test print from there, it will give you a better idea of what is going on with the heads as it will do a test pattern for large and fine dot.

As an example ill attach a pic from a different printer.

The normal test pattern looks fine no missing nozzles, test pattern looks good - but prints like crap, banding and overspray. The nature of the printer its kinda hard to see electrical issues until we ask it to do different things.

attachment.php

That test print of the 360... You need to upgrade firmware, and replace that lycysn lt mag head. That will fix that "smile" in your alignment pattern.

GP_Oz

That test print of the 360... You need to upgrade firmware, and replace that lycysn lt mag head. That will fix that "smile" in your alignment pattern.

No magic dust nor 6.x.12 can save this guy ;)
I have seen the fw bring some heads back from the bin, but this guy spent his whole life on 6.x.12.