Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PA EPA logo/NPMA logo helllp

Discussion in 'Clipart, Vehicle Templates and Digital Files' started by Jillbeans, Jun 22, 2009.

1. Jillbeans

Jillbeans Major Contributor

Dec 24, 2003
    Butler, PA
    I am looking to find both the PA environmental protection agency logo as well as the national pest management association logo, hopefully in a .pdf
    Can't find them on BOTW or by Googling.
    Does anyone know where I might obtain these?
    I need them as vectors.
    :thankyou:
    Love....Jill

Tags:
  2. MODCreations

MODCreations Member

Mar 27, 2007
    Are you talking about these that I attached?

Attached Files:

3. joeshaul

joeshaul Member

Mar 23, 2008
    Did some quick searching and also didn't turn up much vectorwise. If you are a member of the NPMA, I found they have a logo page, but you're most likely best off contacting each area and asking.

I've had to contact people before for benefits and usually the companies/branches are fairly open. "Hello, I'm soandso with suchandsuch and I've been asked to use your logo for a sign for an upcoming event" kinda thing. Worst thing that can happen is they tell you you can't use their logo which may have become an issue in the first place. Sometimes you don't always get what you had hoped, I got some jpegs before via e-mail, luckily they were of high enough quality to trace.

4. Jillbeans

Dec 24, 2003
    Butler, PA
    Yup, the 2nd and 4th are what I need.
    I ended up emailing the client and telling him he is responsible for getting me these files.
    I also told him I didn't think they were needed on vehicle lettering, that they were more for print use like on bizcards and letterheads.
    Thanks tho!

5. MODCreations

MODCreations Member

Mar 27, 2007
    I know the second one is small but could vector up nice with a little time. AS for the 4th one the logo it vectors up great using a program like Vector Magic as I tested all 4 to see what the out come would be.

If you need them still let me know I can play with them in Vector Magic to get you a decent vector out of them.

Both were hard to find by the way lol

6. Shovelhead

Shovelhead Major Contributor

Dec 5, 2003
    Best of luck with that. :ROFLMAO:

7. Jillbeans

Dec 24, 2003
    Butler, PA
    I figured by telling the client he can find them that he would change his mind.
    :)
    Worst case, there is always MOD's findings that I will have to rebuild. (sigh)