• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

PA EPA logo/NPMA logo helllp

Jillbeans

I am looking to find both the PA environmental protection agency logo as well as the national pest management association logo, hopefully in a .pdf
Can't find them on BOTW or by Googling.
Does anyone know where I might obtain these?
I need them as vectors.
:thankyou:
Love....Jill

MODCreations

Are you talking about these that I attached?

Attachments

• NPMA.jpg
    NPMA.jpg
    105.8 KB · Views: 63
  • NPMA_Logo.jpg
    NPMA_Logo.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 44
  • NPMP.jpg
    NPMP.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 60
  • Pennsylvania Department of Environmental Protection.jpg
    Pennsylvania Department of Environmental Protection.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 64

joeshaul

Did some quick searching and also didn't turn up much vectorwise. If you are a member of the NPMA, I found they have a logo page, but you're most likely best off contacting each area and asking.

I've had to contact people before for benefits and usually the companies/branches are fairly open. "Hello, I'm soandso with suchandsuch and I've been asked to use your logo for a sign for an upcoming event" kinda thing. Worst thing that can happen is they tell you you can't use their logo which may have become an issue in the first place. Sometimes you don't always get what you had hoped, I got some jpegs before via e-mail, luckily they were of high enough quality to trace.

Jillbeans

Yup, the 2nd and 4th are what I need.
I ended up emailing the client and telling him he is responsible for getting me these files.
I also told him I didn't think they were needed on vehicle lettering, that they were more for print use like on bizcards and letterheads.
Thanks tho!

MODCreations

I know the second one is small but could vector up nice with a little time. AS for the 4th one the logo it vectors up great using a program like Vector Magic as I tested all 4 to see what the out come would be.

If you need them still let me know I can play with them in Vector Magic to get you a decent vector out of them.

Both were hard to find by the way lol

Shovelhead

Yup, the 2nd and 4th are what I need.
I ended up emailing the client and telling him he is responsible for getting me these files.
I also told him I didn't think they were needed on vehicle lettering, that they were more for print use like on bizcards and letterheads.
Thanks tho!

Best of luck with that. :ROFLMAO:

Jillbeans

I figured by telling the client he can find them that he would change his mind.
:)
Worst case, there is always MOD's findings that I will have to rebuild. (sigh)