• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Paint Company Color Libraries for Corel

JStein

Hello, I am trying to find the color palettes for Sherwin Williams, Benjamin Moore, and Dunn Edwards installed into my Corel. I can only find the ones for adobe creative suite. Does anyone know how I can get these?

GaSouthpaw

Profane and profane accessories.
Hello, I am trying to find the color palettes for Sherwin Williams, Benjamin Moore, and Dunn Edwards installed into my Corel. I can only find the ones for adobe creative suite. Does anyone know how I can get theseThe manufacture
You supposedly can use Photoshop palettes in Corel (it claims to be compatible with the ACO palette Photoshop uses).

GaSouthpaw

Profane and profane accessories.
Ooh, that sucks. Once upon a time (more than a decade ago), I created my own palettes for (most) of the manufacturers to allow me to use them in Corel. It was time consuming, to say the least.
If you have Photoshop, have you tried exporting the palette as an XML and seeing if it keeps the numbers? That's the only thing I can think of off hand, as I don't run Adobe at work- only at home when doing freelance.

JStein

Ooh, that sucks. Once upon a time (more than a decade ago), I created my own palettes for (most) of the manufacturers to allow me to use them in Corel. It was time consuming, to say the least.
If you have Photoshop, have you tried exporting the palette as an XML and seeing if it keeps the numbers? That's the only thing I can think of off hand, as I don't run Adobe at work- only at home when doing freelance.
Yeah, I don't have photoshop. I kind of abandoned Adobe once I started doing mostly sign work. I feel like the companies would want to support Corel since it is like the standard for Sign Making which uses more paints than most other forms of Graphics work. I'll keep on looking for a solution.

Thanks for the help. :):u rock:

bteifeld

Substratia Consulting,Printing,Ergosoft Reseller
I was at one time working with Coreldraw 2021, and I communicated to Corel support that their implementation of ACO file import was not working correctly. I even asked if they could implement ASE file import as an alternative. Corel refused to fix the ACO import and would not consider implementing ASE import. I do not know the current state of affairs with the latest versions of Coreldraw.