• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Panter Hours

Jim Doggett

Hi Tom,

I checked with our top cutter tech, and then got a second opinion from one of our engineering guys. Unfortunately, there's no way to know hours of run-time on the Panther, even going into the engineering-mode on the control panel.

Wish I had better news.

Best Regards,

Jim

Jim Doggett

Oops, should add ... Welcome from North Central Texas, albeit, I'm a transplant from the Northwest (lived in Seattle for 49 years ... moved here in January)

midnightmadman

Hi Tom,

I checked with our top cutter tech, and then got a second opinion from one of our engineering guys. Unfortunately, there's no way to know hours of run-time on the Panther, even going into the engineering-mode on the control panel.

Wish I had better news.

Best Regards,

Jim

Wow.. thats to bad. If I sell it I guess I will just have to estimate hours.
Thanks!!!

S

Sign-Man Signs

Sorry no. Welcome to Signs 101. We have 3 Vinyl Express machines from Sign Warehouse.I think our oldest is 8 years old. We use them 365 a year about 4-6 hours a day. Enough said? What you have is a work horse.

Service Sign Co

It's not free, but it did come with a Q series plotter for estimate software, I finally loaded it months after receiving it.and found the software to be helpful