• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Parking Signs

Edna

I have six kids so I can have all the help I want. three live with me and the others each live with their dads. (my three x's)

rjssigns

I bid those all day at $9.95 with a 10% cash discount. That includes reflective material and installation.

Glad to help.

Pat Whatley

Whoa there just a minute Edna. Missouri has to at least beat orange somebody in the conference before you can start talking smack. Right now Mizzou is just around to give Vandy an *** to kick.

James Burke

Being a grandpa is more fun than working
Dang, .808" aluminum is just a fuzz over three-quarters of a gallon thick, depending on the weather.

Anything thicker must hazmat certified for simultaneous indoor / outdoor use, but never on the same day...especially in wet or dry areas, or where dogs roam or children play.

I think you really mean .080" (eighty thousandths).

JB

Edna

.080 or .808 Whatever. They are just parking signs. I am going to use
the aluminum we have, I am sure it will be fine. Like I said my current husband
is good pals with the purchasn agaent at the palnt so I think whatever I make will
be fine.

I just wan't so see wear everyone else is on price, and noone even anserd that questoin!

James Burke

Being a grandpa is more fun than working
edna;1049893 and noone even anserd that questoin![/quote said:
nopar king...nope arking...pick one!

Sure, we're all having fun with this one, but YOU need to be the one to determine if that cost structure works for your business model.

JB

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Y'all...... now I get it..... and sometimes on Saturday night if I'm good all week.

J

john1

You answered your own question kinda when you told us you already know what bid your up against.

If you don't want to be greedy which isn't what pricing appropriately is but ok, Bid them at $24, Your saving them $20 overall compared to the other bid. Get as much as you can, Without going too high and since you already know what your up against, This should be easy.

".080 or .808 Whatever. They are just parking signs. I am going to use
the aluminum we have, I am sure it will be fine."

Heck, Use coroplast then. I'm sure it will look real professional since they are just parking signs.

Sign Works

.080 or .808 Whatever. They are just parking signs. I am going to use
the aluminum we have, I am sure it will be fine. Like I said my current husband
is good pals with the purchasn agaent at the palnt so I think whatever I make will
be fine.

I just wan't so see wear everyone else is on price, and noone even anserd that questoin!

Edna ... I'd come in at $4.94 each and blow em all out of the water. :thumb:

Yes of course that includes delivery and installation.

skyhigh

I have six kids so I can have all the help I want. three live with me and the others each live with their dads. (my three x's)

Hope Dads helped with the magenta homework.

Let me guess Darrel, Darrel & Darrel?

Darn good thing you have "all the help you want" if you're bending .808 aluminum. Should take all 6 to pick up the sheet. :rolleyes: I would have to think that race car is the slowest on the track. On the bright side, you don't have much body work repairs in a season.