• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Partial Wrap Critique

TheSellOut

I love them all. Not a fan of the (www.) I mean this in the grand out look on life. Not your warp that looks fine. What I am trying to say is have we not yet got to the point where we can lose the WWW. in this day and age.

I am totally with you on the "www." being unnecessary...but, i must say, I will use it in some instances for balance...I mean way not if it makes something look better and does no harm.

TheSellOut

Oh, I didn't see some of the previous posts about peps "lovin" the plaid!

I did try some other plaid layouts, some like Mosh suggested + others, which I will post tomorrow when I am back at the shop

SignManiac

the Tiedye would definately turn heads...ohh and was that a double dog dare? and thanks again to all who have responded

LOL Heath! I think it looks great. Not sure if it's just the image but the colors could be deeper, richer, more vibrant... Couple more tokes and I think you could tweak it to perfection :) Guaranteed to turn heads, no doubt.

Tye dye is still hot, not so sure about plaid, I think it's seen it's day.

TheSellOut

Round 4

Here are a few that I am really starting to the especially the 2nd and the 4th with the new all black plaid!

Attachments

• HSC_Tundra.jpg
    HSC_Tundra.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 82

artsnletters

the plaid makes me think of 3M Scotch products....i think you'll be over the plaid long before the wrap has outlived the usefulness. I like your earlier efforts better. Clean & simple.
Tim

TheSellOut

the plaid makes me think of 3M Scotch products....i think you'll be over the plaid long before the wrap has outlived the usefulness. I like your earlier efforts better. Clean & simple.
Tim

I've thought the same thing! I do like the clean and simple look, it's just I now have this full color printer and would like to do something a little different!

Now in these new layouts I took and enlarged the plaid which I am really starting to love and I can easily see this incorporated into an updated website, stationary, etc...

In the bottom one I distorted the plaid a bit, which looks pretty neat!

Getting closer every day...

Attachments

• HSC_Tundra2.jpg
    HSC_Tundra2.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 98