• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

partial wrap

James Chrimes

Did this job yesterday. Customer bought new vehicle and dealership paid for most of the graphics.

Attachments

• IMG_20121213_145351.jpg
    IMG_20121213_145351.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 127
  • IMG_20121213_145405.jpg
    IMG_20121213_145405.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 179
  • IMG_20121213_160512.jpg
    IMG_20121213_160512.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 97

phototec

Nice job!

I think in this depressed economic world we live in now, you call sell more jobs if you are creative and offer partial wraps to customers who need something, but can't afford a full wrap.

:thumb:

sardocs

That is a nice looking job. I especially like the way you left out all the grunge splatter, lightning bolts, and checkerplate.

petepaz

nice job and no doubt the partial wrap is a bigger seller right now. still good advertising for the customer at a fraction of the cost

phototec

That is a nice looking job. I especially like the way you left out all the grunge splatter, lightning bolts, and checkerplate.

And may I add: leaving out the diamond plate, neon glows, flames, skulls, spider webs, rip curls, abstract designs, torn edges, and carbon fiber.

:omg:

deegrafix

And may I add: leaving out the diamond plate, neon glows, flames, skulls, spider webs, rip curls, abstract designs, torn edges, and carbon fiber.

And here I thought I was deficient in some way for not using all of the above. There's hope...

Nice job!

James Chrimes

Thanks everyone. I have to admit that I did put a pattern in the blue. I took the jack image and ghosted in a pattern for the background. You have to really look for it though. I don't like for the background to take away from the message.

rydods

Member for quite some time.
I love that you avoided the handle but not completely. :) created a lot less unnecessary work for yourself. Looks great nice job!

Marlene

and beveled letters with 18 outlines and shadows going in 10 different directions!

nice looking. I am not a fan of wraps as they are so overdone for the most part and instead of putting out a good visual ad, they look more like rolling eyesores. I like he clean look of this as it makes you want to see what they do and not look away because it hurts your eyes. very nicely done.