• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

paypal tax reminder

Locals Find!

ok dumb question. I accept paypal and have always claimed it as a sale. I'm no where near 200 transactions in a year nor 20,000. so i should be good correct?

Paypal isn't going to turn over the records if that is what your asking. If your claiming your sales on your taxes and paying your share. I don't see how you could have anything to worry about.

These new rules are mainly to enforce those running businesses and trying to skirt paying their share by using paypal to hide it. Think soccer moms trying to pocket a few thousand extra a year and not tell the tax man.

If you do things right and honest then this is no big deal.

visual800

Quoting this in case he tries to delete it later realizing information never dies on the internet.

PAY YOUR TAXES jackhole!

Well It is still posted aint it? As far as your reminder to pay my taxes Ive been paying them for 23 years. I run my biz as I should. Thanks for you support though.
I dont see the big deal with paypal reposting. paypal is use d to get and send money. I guess you woudl have to sit down and figure out which was used for what. and THEN figure up all the fees that paypal charged and deduct that on your taxes...am I correct? Sound like a whole nother world or more damn painstaking step you have to take to complete your taxes. If you dont like it quit using paypal