• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Pc-60

yurissigns

We're currently using pnc-1060 but were looking to purchase a PC-60. We would be printing on vinyl mainly. My question though is how does the pc-60 stack up to other roland products? Please let me know your experiences with it if at all possible. Thanks!

Sean

Charlie J

I've got a pc-600 and its great when its working. The printer has issues with the print head in that its very fragile... you need to keep it extremely clean or you can expect to pay $750 for a new print head...(happened to me). The ink costs are much hight than ink costs of an versacamm. But if you plan on buying a used versacamm you can expect to pay twice as much as you might pay for a used colorcamm. But if you really arent looking to spend alot then you might be better off getting a colorcamm. Although the ink costs are higher with a colorcamm, its still a nice printer if the print head is in good shape. If not...dont bother...stick to overlay

Techman

its old dead technology, it get discussed on this board on a weekly basis.

It was less than stellar when it was first introduced..