• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

PDF proof wtf

ForgeInc

There are many issues that might come from PDFs as others have mentioned....transparency or font issues, overprinting, etc. ya never know. Sounds like you have a client on top of details....in the long run that's a good thing.

Bly

I suppose so. It just seems dumb to ask me for a PDF proof.

As I said the ones who are really on their game send their client a PDF then give me a jpeg along with the print art so I can check all is good in the RIP.

mitsfreak12

Sometimes I get so much "they think they know better" I just gave up commenting. All I say to myself is "DUH". A pdf is a pdf...you ask me a proof? It'll just go back at ya LOL

MikePro

never thought of the reasoning behind it, but I'm glad for these posts explaining why.

Luckily for me, I had always just simply screenshot the artwork and sent it to them as the "proof" because that's always been my way to keep the file size down and still appear like I was putting an effort into it rather than just sending their own file back to em.