• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Pdf

curtrnev

Just wondering if anybody uses Acrobat to send a PDF or do you just save as PDF in PS or ILLY and call it good. I am looking at making a template as a base for emails to be sent out to customers and just change items as needed , new items etc.

imagep

Just wondering if anybody uses Acrobat to send a PDF or do you just save as PDF in PS or ILLY and call it good. I am looking at making a template as a base for emails to be sent out to customers and just change items as needed , new items etc.

We never make PDF's in PS or Illi. Nor do we use Acrobat.

visualeyez

I send .pdf's all day, which I create in Illustrator. However I save them so they can be printed only, and require a password to edit. This let's them print out a beautiful proof (as close as their printer can interpret pantone colors) and I usually get a phone call when anybody is trying to open my file in their vector software.

Techman

However I save them so they can be printed only, and require a password to edit. This let's them print out a beautiful proof
FYI..
I adn many others in the print arena used to open and edit locked PDF's on a regular basis. Its so common that locked DPF's are a rare breed any more.

Send low resolution jpg's or gif.