• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

pen tool question

rdm01

$.15
well the customer wanted to keep the cost at $100 per unit and that broke down to about .133 cents per ft so i told him $.15 and he was good with that. i beleive i will have a good profit margin, considering he is suppling the pens and the paper. that leaves me spending nothing but time.

AHHHH.... Nothing like letting the customer set your prices!

crazy...... the sharpie is staying, for $.75 each versus $7.50(plus shipping) for the pen tool.

Attachments

• Picture 003.jpg
    Picture 003.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 67
  • Picture 007.jpg
    Picture 007.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 94
  • Picture 008.jpg
    Picture 008.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 69

woolly

thanks for the pic i was wondering what a sharpie was.

just as a note i also do full scale drawing plans for customers but make sure your plotter is calibrated correctly, most plotters are out a little bit.

woolly

RebeckaR

The sharpie also comes in a shorter version for carrying in your purse. The longer pen won't fit in my machine without having to angle it, which doesn't work very well, but the shorty will.

um i don't carry a purse, lol.

i tried those but for some reason they dry out much, much quicker than the regular size. which fit fine in my plotter