• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

People who are jealous of you

tomence

so, you have a house?
who gave it to you?

..most of us need loans to take bigger risks & play in bigger leagues... some day you'll understand...

iSign i understand what you are saying so i guess it all depends in what league you are in.

imagep

read the book "THE MILLIONAIRE NEXT DOOR"

...same premise

I know that this is beside the point - but -

I liked that book myself, but seriously question the validity of any actual research done for it. Every example in it was admittedly fictional. Even some of the numbers in it were admittedly fictional. Wile an interesting read, it's not to authoritative or intellectual.

We also have to keep in mind that the millionaire next door is not nessasarally rich. The author of the book was basically discussing people who had earned and saved enough money to retire comfortably, not people who were truely rich.

imagep

Donald Trump did not get where he's at today by paying cash with his own money...

Thats very true. When he graduated college he was already a multi millionaire - money he made working his way through college (working for had dad of course - must have been paid $1,000 an hour) His first business deal was also with done with his dads money and with his dad as a partner. Must be nice.

He also did a lot of bluffing to get funding for projects. Pretty gutsy guy, but then again it is easy to be gutsy and bold if you are already a millionair. Most of us are too weak and meak to do the deals that he has - because we don't have the security of a few million cash in the bank to live on if the deal dont work out.

David Wright

Thats very true. When he graduated college he was already a multi millionaire - money he made working his way through college (working for had dad of course - must have been paid $1,000 an hour) His first business deal was also with done with his dads money and with his dad as a partner. Must be nice.

He also did a lot of bluffing to get funding for projects. Pretty gutsy guy, but then again it is easy to be gutsy and bold if you are already a millionair. Most of us are too weak and meak to do the deals that he has - because we don't have the security of a few million cash in the bank to live on if the deal dont work out.

Or some of us have more of a conscience.

ddarlak

Go Bills!
when starting a thread, "people who are jealous of you"

you have some real issues......

stop being such an a-hole and they probably won't be as "jealous"....

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Would you all consider the same thing the OP was complaining about is what you're all doing to Donald trump ??

You're telling me that for a FACT, you can tell me and show me in black and white where Trump did these things you're claiming he does.... or you only know this via the media ?? Or what Trump wants you to think or believe ?? A little of the same tactics used by the OP, perhaps ??