• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help Perforation Cutting

ikarasu

Hard to tell from your picture, but is your blade just straight out cutting it out, or is it "perf" cutting so you can pop it? To perf cut you need to change the cut line pattern, otherwise the blade drags around turns and ends up looking like your picture.

Breezy85

Hard to tell from your picture, but is your blade just straight out cutting it out, or is it "perf" cutting so you can pop it? To perf cut you need to change the cut line pattern, otherwise the blade drags around turns and ends up looking like your picture.

I did watch that video. The blade was out a little too far cause I forgot to adjust that, once I did that it was a lot better. Got the job finished for the exception of the last couple ones that almost didn't make it cause the rollers skewed. I caught it just in time and salvaged the remaining prints.