• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Phaser 960 from xerox

Techman

NO..
unless u use ink jet vinyl.. That will work. I tested it already. BUT, and a big BUT,, I have not tested it over a many sheet rest period to see if it will damage anything.l
-techman

ENTDesign

Probably not a good idea. If this unit is toner based, it will fuse the toner at a very high heat (did you know that Phaser stands for phased laser?), probably end up with vinyl wrapped around rollers inside. If it is a waxed based ink unit, I am not so sure as they run at lower temperatures than the toner units. Material would have to have melting point properties like whichever transparancy material is recommended by Xerox.

Cadmn

ok it is wax based & I know it will do lazer transparenciesbut at 125/Hr on repair I dont wanna have to use repair group :)

Techman

Like i said, I already tested this and it works with the phaser 850 printers,,, which is essentially the same as the other phaser printers..But you need to use vinyl used for INK JET printers, cut the sheets to the correct size,, I just haven't tried doing 50 pages at a time.

techman