• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Photo Tex is Junk!!

JJohnson

I'm done with this JUNK!!!!

I've wasted enough time with this crap! If getting it to print right wasn't a big enough hassle now I got an email from a customer with a picture of his sign hanging half-way off the wall. JUNK!!!!!! I look like a fool because of this crap.

I've tried tried the General Formulations & the SeraMark and they seem to have a more plastic feel then the PhotoTex.

Jaime Bergstrom

I've wasted enough time with this crap! If getting it to print right wasn't a big enough hassle now I got an email from a customer with a picture of his sign hanging half-way off the wall. JUNK!!!!!! I look like a fool because of this crap.

I've tried tried the General Formulations & the SeraMark and they seem to have a more plastic feel then the PhotoTex.

WOW - I understand your fustratation, did you try anything that the others have posted? Other people seem to be happy with this product.

Photo Tex

JJohnson - Please contact us at 330-783-0083 so we can solve this issue with you. We have to many questions on why your having issues with the material and are confident we can solve it . We need to understand more about this job your printing, printer, wall install, as the material has remained consistently the same over the past seven years. We will take care of you!

dhack

Photo Tex Results

We've used Photo Tex material for over 3 years now and it's worked great! As important, any time we've had issues (which has been very rare) it was very easy to pick up the phone with Photo Tex, describe the problem, and get it remedied with no fuss, no questions, and no further sales pitch. I can count on one hand how many times I've had to talk with other production sites or products and get similiar customer service results.

So, I guess my question is, have you tried to just pick up the phone and talk with Photo Tex directly?

If you haven't, I'd suggest that. We've always had exceptional results when we did.

hack

Replicator

A follow up on AAG's post #2 . . . The SeraMark printed and looked fantastic.

It cut very well (PLOT), and applied very well to several walls and doors . . .

NOTE : Great post (#28) and reply PhotoTex Group, Inc. RESPECT ! ! !

skdave

I always find it funny when people like the poster won't read or listen. I will bet the wall prep is the reason the photo tex is falling off the wall. Been there done that. Poster, has the wall been painted within 3 weeks of YOU putting up the photo tex? If so it will act just like you, half on and half off. How many calls have you made to photo tex? I'm sure fewer than the incorrect shots you have taken at them on the thread. My best selling bumper sticker says "you can't fix stupid" Do you want one, printed on photo tex to be mounted on a cured painted wall, at no cost?

Hotspotmedia

We tried seramark and the adhesive stayed on the window, also you can rip it, but sure it works in some cases just as well. We also talked to the Photo tex guys and they are first class in helping us anytime we see them at the shows. They even sent us a free roll so we can print samples for our customers to test. You can tell they live an breath Photo tex. skdave I am with you on your last post 100%.