Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Photoshop fun

Discussion in 'Adobe' started by Deaton Design, Jan 3, 2011.

1. Deaton Design

Deaton Design Very Active Member

Feb 19, 2005
    I did these images in photoshop trying to sharpen my skills at blending, blurring, coloring ,etc. Thought I might post em here for you all to see. I have alot of fun with these on Facebook.

Attached Files:

Tags:
  2. Ian Stewart-Koster

Ian Stewart-Koster Active Member

Sep 27, 2003
    Qld, Australia
    Nice- but that chicken needs a bit more of a shadow underneath it, and a whisker less sunshine on its back.

Fun stuff!

3. Craig Sjoquist

Craig Sjoquist Major Contributor

Jun 18, 2004
    Orlando
    likes the monkey spider lol

4. tbaker

tbaker Member

very cool, I do that as well for enjoyment as well as to keep my skills sharp, here's one I did a couple (5-6) months ago.

:Note: I only did the color work, the actual line drawing came from Marvel Comics.

Attached Files:

5. KSDzine

KSDzine New Member

Dec 29, 2010
    this is a card i shot and edited in 07. It is a total of 10 separate photographs that I merged in Photoshop. The horses are only wear ribbon as a halter so I didnt dare shoot them at the same time as I shot the dogs. The newfoundland was not a very good model.. he is made up of 4 images himself. I couldnt find the original copy so I scanned this from a printed version, so the qualty is not that great.
    [​IMG]

6. KSDzine

KSDzine New Member

Dec 29, 2010
    okay OBVIOUSLY I S*CK AT POSTING A PICTURE.. ugg

7. tbaker

tbaker Member

in the reply box, hit advanced, then scroll down to manage attachments.

From there you can upload an image from your computer.

8. natedawg9640

natedawg9640 Member

Aug 10, 2009
    Appleton, Wi
    here's one i did a while back. i put it on top of the original so you can see the differences.

Attached Files:

9. SignManiac

SignManiac Major Contributor

Mar 25, 2006
    Mars Florida
    An employee at one of our other companies is EXTREMELY homophobic. I couldn't resist the temptation to poke the tiger. Always trying to improve my photoshop skills, I worked up a couple of somewhat embarrassing images :) Yeah I know, I'm evil.....

Attached Files:

10. Tim Aucoin

Tim Aucoin Very Active Member

Great work there John and everyone! I love Photoshop. Gotta get better at it, especially since I do a lot of Photography work on the side! I'm actually signed up with Lynda.com for a couple years, and there are some excellent lessons on the site for Photoshop CS5 that I'll be working my way through. Hopefully some day I can post some stuff too! :thumb:

11. speedneeds

speedneeds Member

Jan 29, 2007
    Kentucky
    Here are a few shots that I have reworked in PS. Sorry but I have not got the originals available currently.

Attached Files: