• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Photoshop fun

Deaton Design

I did these images in photoshop trying to sharpen my skills at blending, blurring, coloring ,etc. Thought I might post em here for you all to see. I have alot of fun with these on Facebook.

Attachments

• elephant.jpg
    elephant.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 129
  • lacichicken.jpg
    lacichicken.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 135
  • cyclopsinages2.jpg
    cyclopsinages2.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 116
  • snakehole2.jpg
    snakehole2.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 131
  • spidermonkey2.jpg
    spidermonkey2.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 88

tbaker

very cool, I do that as well for enjoyment as well as to keep my skills sharp, here's one I did a couple (5-6) months ago.

:Note: I only did the color work, the actual line drawing came from Marvel Comics.

Attachments

• THOR5.jpg
    THOR5.jpg
    173.5 KB · Views: 109

KSDzine

this is a card i shot and edited in 07. It is a total of 10 separate photographs that I merged in Photoshop. The horses are only wear ribbon as a halter so I didnt dare shoot them at the same time as I shot the dogs. The newfoundland was not a very good model.. he is made up of 4 images himself. I couldnt find the original copy so I scanned this from a printed version, so the qualty is not that great.
showfull.php

tbaker

in the reply box, hit advanced, then scroll down to manage attachments.

From there you can upload an image from your computer.

natedawg9640

here's one i did a while back. i put it on top of the original so you can see the differences.

Attachments

• pontiacchop.gif
    pontiacchop.gif
    762.3 KB · Views: 167

SignManiac

An employee at one of our other companies is EXTREMELY homophobic. I couldn't resist the temptation to poke the tiger. Always trying to improve my photoshop skills, I worked up a couple of somewhat embarrassing images :) Yeah I know, I'm evil.....

Attachments

• Gay Scottie boy toy.jpg
    Gay Scottie boy toy.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 127
  • Scott Fantasy Fest.jpg
    Scott Fantasy Fest.jpg
    246.6 KB · Views: 119
  • Scott on holiday in Thailand.jpg
    Scott on holiday in Thailand.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 128
  • Scottie drag queen for a day.jpg
    Scottie drag queen for a day.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 108
  • Scott and friend.jpg
    Scott and friend.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 113

Tim Aucoin

Great work there John and everyone! I love Photoshop. Gotta get better at it, especially since I do a lot of Photography work on the side! I'm actually signed up with Lynda.com for a couple years, and there are some excellent lessons on the site for Photoshop CS5 that I'll be working my way through. Hopefully some day I can post some stuff too! :thumb:

speedneeds

Here are a few shots that I have reworked in PS. Sorry but I have not got the originals available currently.

Attachments

• JTRide.jpg
    JTRide.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 103
  • Tequila sunrise.jpg
    Tequila sunrise.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 102
  • oobrail.jpg
    oobrail.jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 100