• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Picked up the note 2 yesterday

tattoo.dan

I have had my note 2, (coming from an iphone 4) for a month now....LOVE IT! Speed is amazing...My employee has the S3...it is awesome too!

Techman

WOW, I wonder how I get along. All I use is a simple convoy flip phone. No text, no internet, no weather, terrible camera, no GPS. Just dial and talk.
Business has never been better. Plus I never have lunch interrupted, I get to watch my son in concert without interruption, I do not wait with baited breath for the answer to the last text, and the battery lasts for days at a time.

Techman

WOW, I wonder how I get along. All I use is a simple convoy flip phone. No text, no internet, no weather, terrible camera, no GPS. Just dial and talk.
Business has never been better. Plus I never have lunch interrupted, I get to watch my son in concert without interruption, I do not wait with baited breath for the answer to the last text, and the battery lasts for days at a time.

gabagoo

I love the note 2...incredible.....

I wonder though with all the advancements in Cell phones and the type of electro magnetic fileds they give off.... and we put these things to our heads or walk around with them in our pockets.

I have a case for my iphone that blocks a high %age of the radiation even while talking on it.

It might be an over reaction but everyone used to smoke too....

http://radirid.com/

tattoo.dan

I leave my phone in the car or silence it if I don't want to be interrupted and never have waited with "baited breath"....if you have a phone with all of these features, it doesn't take over your life. you are still in control!

Baz

Went and looked at new phones last week. Was told the S4 was coming out in the spring .. So i'll be waiting for that!

Kevin-shopVOX

Ok so... Months or so later. How to do like It Kevin?

I'm having device envy right now. Considering selling my s3 just to get the note 2. But the size is scaring me. Plus the s4 is minutes away...

No complaints except I miss all of those important family events because I have a smart phone and I'm a slave to it. A waste of human space I have become.

I use the split screen more than I thought I would..mainly to have a chat app open for work and a productivity function in the other. I wish the market had more apps designed specifically for this functionality but I'm sure over time that will happen. The chrome browser I used to loathe, sticking with Dolphin, but on this thing it works really well (Not sure if its Google making chrome better or just that the power makes it work as intended). SignVOX works great on it as seen here.

I also use the S-Pen more than I thought, I think mainly because its wicked cold up here. I like being able to draw notes on photos for measurements, surveys etc. while still wearing gloves. Not to mention just being able to navigate the phone with gloves. I do have one of the tablet pens but could never remember to have it with me. Having the pen integrated to the hardware is nice.

The size took a little to get used to especially as I have an Otter Box on it. This definitely makes it a back pocket phone. The otter box let me relax a bit as carrying a butter dish around is a little slippery.

Battery life is still wowing me. I task the hell out of this thing all day and I can go 36 hours w/o a need for a charge. For an android that is practically unheard of. Then again most of them don't have a battery the size of a playing card in them.

I've also noticed that I don't pick up the Ipad anymore either as this takes over for the ebooks and movies I'd watch on that.

I'd recommend it for sure for anyone in our industry. It is too good of a tool once you starting using it as one and that's what I wanted it for. Having said that though, I'm also a nerd and I'd wait for the S4 just for better specs.

KevSign

I got note2 too, when 1st come out, love it to big some time when driving try navigate.
You need to add this bluetooth link below, I bough total 8 for Christmas as a gift for family member, use over iphone4,5, Samsung S3, note 1 and 2.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16875984055

I can leave the phone at my desk and wear this around the shop, print, working, pickup phone from distance never got drop call, driving you can use one headphone as bluetooth device, listen music complete wireless. You will love it. Specially the ear piece I did not feel hurt event keep it 4hr.