• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Pimpashirt.com

Mike_Koval

Pimpashirt.com is a new web site that I have been working on. This site is geared towards showcasing unique ways to decorate apparel using a vinyl cutter, heat press and heat applied vinyl. The site will showcase a new design every week, with pics as well as a video of it being made from start to finsih.

S

Sign-Man Signs

Sending any samples? I think we can push a few along with our other printwear lines. Colors on the puff? Do you have to put that border around it? Very cool!

Mike_Koval

Definitely samples available of the puff. The puff comes in white only, but it is printable on solvent printers to achieve any color you like.

As far as the border, you can design it how ever you would like...we did something simple to show the reversed embossing.

amp267

just wondering why you use the back part of the press, seems easier if you turn your shirt 180 to have the collar closer to you. or maybe im doing it wrong. just asking because ive always done it with the collar closer, seems alot easier to line up the shirt. let me know if im wrong

Air Art Girl

Mike, those are great videos. I never thought about sealing twill with vinyl. I have used multi layer twill before but will have to try the vinyl and twill. Like my laser for twill cutting over the plotter, it seals the edges nice with the laser but guess that would not matter with the vinyl over lay. Thanks for the ideas and keep them coming.