• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Pimpashirt.com

N2Harpz

Man.. that is right on time. We have been thinking about starting into t-shirts here at the shop. I have been putting it off cause I don't know where to start. Going to the sign show in Indy next weekend. Hope to pick up some info. Thanks

omgsideburns

Hey Mike, I win this weeks PimpAShirt contest. ;)

attachment.php

ecofilm white on a cheap tshirt.

Attachments

• MED.jpg
    MED.jpg
    158.6 KB · Views: 202

Mike_Koval

Pimpashirt #10

Glitter and Glow Heat Transfer Vinyl

be sure to check out the photo of a fellow 101 'er's attempt at his very own Pimpashirt. Thanks for the photo!

We apprecite all of the feedback we have been getting from everyone. It is always nice to see user participation, and that is one of our goals for this site, so if you have any ideas or creations of your own, send us a pic or an idea and it may make our video rotation.

Thanks again for the support and if you haven't already subscribe to Pimpashirt

Jim Doggett

Hi Mike,

I think I'd prefer a pimped shirt (human in it) above the fold. It's pretty text heavy with only some teaser photos. Also with tight spacing above the nav bar and more space beneath it-and-thumbs, it feels like it's hitting its head on the ceiling:

pimp.jpg

But it's a great Blog, and good IWH buzz .. and backlinks other places ;^)

Cheers,

Jim

Mike_Koval

Pimpashirt 11 & 12

Pimpashirts 11 and 12 are posted below. #12 features member submitted art work as well as music.

http://pimpashirt.com/2009/06/29/mr-money-up-front-customized-t-shirt-pimpashirt-12/

http://pimpashirt.com/2009/06/22/customized-bo-jackson-t-shir/

We are always looking for submissions of artwork or music. If anyone out there would like to contribute, let me know. We will give you a plug in thte video and the post and you even get free shirt out of it! Who doesn't like a free t?

Enjoy