• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Planking on my Vinyl Cutter LOL!

VINYLIMAGEZ

slow morning today, just goofing around :)
ya'll have a happy Monday!

Attachments

• plmy first plank yo!.jpg
    plmy first plank yo!.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 65

CES020

I think you need to adjust your cameras a great deal. With Victoria's Secret right there, we need some zoomage. No one wants to watch you weed vinyl now that we know what's just out of screen shots.....

I feel so robbed.

VINYLIMAGEZ

I think you need to adjust your cameras a great deal. With Victoria's Secret right there, we need some zoomage. No one wants to watch you weed vinyl now that we know what's just out of screen shots.....

I feel so robbed.

LOL! thats Trade Secret, Victorias Secrete is a couple store over to me :) ( I need to move over there)

oldgoatroper

Roper of Goats. Old ones.
well, of course I think so...

Its just that I've seen many, many such attempts (for whatever reasons) at p-shopping where the perpetrators honestly think they are fooling everyone -- and not being too familiar with your seeming mischievous persona, I thought I would just throw out the question...

heh, heh....

Carry on....

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
Will be nice when these youngsters get tired of planking & owling and try something totally new like.......working

wayne k
guam usa

wildside

i have actually never heard of "planking" until yesterday.....

i don't get it, whats the point? see how dumb we as a people can look maybe? i see pics showing up on facebook all a sudden and i just don't understand the concept i guess

SignaramaFL

speaking from the younger generation, I dont really get it either... waste of time yes, looking like an idiot yes, but i guess what else do kids have to do these days... work?

petepaz

i can only imagine the stupid, assinine stuff my friends and i would have done if we had camera phones when we were kids(probably lots of boob and butt shots...haha)