• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Plotter Art Clipart

Brand4440

Anyone use the Plotter Art Cipart like Seamless texture tiles vol 1 & 2, voodoo graphics extreme or print and cut color collection? How do you like it?

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
Anyone use the Plotter Art Cipart like Seamless texture tiles vol 1 & 2, voodoo graphics extreme or print and cut color collection? How do you like it?

First off, let me say that I am the publisher of all the Plotter Art™ collections ... so anything I say will reflect my pride in these products.

The first question I have for you is do you have a full color printer? Your profile notes only reflect equipment to cut vinyl and not to print. Assuming your capabilities now include color printing capability I will offer the following:

Plotter Art™ Originals is the only collection we would describe as vinyl-cut ready. It is black and white and aimed at one color cut vinyl or they may also be incorporated into a larger design and printed at any size with no loss of quality. The other four are full color and will require a wide format color printer or a thermal printer such as a Gerber Edge or Summa DC series to use them. The seamless texture tiles should be regarded as design tools requiring both good software and the ability to use that software to see benefit from them. They work well in Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, CorelDRAW, SignLab, FlexiSign, Gerber Omega and other applications used by sign and print professionals. Originals, PNC and Voodoo are image collections. We recommend that you go through the online library to insure that you like enough of the content to justify purchasing a license.

All five collections are well described at the following links:

Plotter Art™ Originals

Plotter Art™ Print and Cut Color Collection

Plotter Art™ Voodoo Graphix Extreme

Plotter Art™ Seamless Texture Tiles Volume 1

Plotter Art™ Seamless Texture Tiles Volume 2

Every image in every collection may be viewed HERE.

Samples may be downloaded HERE for you to test using them.

Our images perform exactly as described and many are also available at stock image sites where they sell well and without any complaints that I am aware of:

Fotosearch.com

Dreamstime.com

Fotolia.com

123RF.com

DepositPhoto.com

ExpressClipart.com

Many Signs 101 members have purchased licenses for our images and I sincerely hope they will chime in with their comments, good or bad.

Techman

Every thing as Fred says is true. All the art for cutters is just what is needed. No crossed lines, no open ends and easy to cut images.

All his art for cutters and for printers is high quality at a very reasonable cost.

If you have a cutter only the first link on the list would have just about anything you could ever need.

Brand4440

I do have a color printer that I print decals and heat transfers with then cut with my Roland Gx-24. I also have a sublimation printer that I use for items. . I have a few of the popular template and clipart programs. I am just looking to build my clipart library and I'm interested in getting some feedback. I plan on upgrading to a Roland versacamm sometime in the near future so I can sell posters, banners, apperal, vehicle, floor, window and wall graphics. Thanks for the feedback

Techman

Every thing on that list will do you well. That art will save you hours of work trying to create your own. Down load an image and away you go.