• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Plotter Parts

Ken Sankey

Seaching for drive sprockets for a gerber edge, plotter or an anagraph. Wondering if someone has tore a machine apart?

Valentino

the anagraph is no more but the company is still around. go to yahoo/google and type in AnaJet. they are somewhere in California, get their number and give them a call. maybe they have some parts in a warehouse or garage.

Ken Sankey

Haven't gone that route yet. I thought I may save some money going this route. Went to Gerbers site and found no way to retrieve parts.

Ken Sankey

I know that anagraph had later been under oce. Brand is not important. Even if someone would have an old cutter that just doesn't work, but could be cannibalized let me know.

coyote

I have an old 4B-don't know if any of the parts are transferrable. Now that I've upgraded, anyone want some font cards and an ancient Graphix 4B-cannibalize at will. it's worked well for 20 years and is very tired. Carol

Ken Sankey

Bear with me, still learning how to navigate and respond, but what i'm searching for are the sprocket wheels that drive the material through the cutter, and perhaps the material hold downs.