• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

PNC-1000 SERVICE manual here

Farmboy177

Hello, is this offer still valid? I would love to have the manual please. My name is Alvin from Canada. Thank you in advance. My email address is farmboy177@gmail.com

HI,
for what it's worth, I've been able to get the service manual for the PNC 1000. It's not the workshop/user manual- I already have that and have given it to 100s of people who've emailed and asked for it- but this is the service/repair manual, with circuit diagrams, miscellaneous tests etc.

If anyone feels they need one, feel free to email me and ask for it, and I'll send it to you.

Tim Lee

HI,
for what it's worth, I've been able to get the service manual for the PNC 1000. It's not the workshop/user manual- I already have that and have given it to 100s of people who've emailed and asked for it- but this is the service/repair manual, with circuit diagrams, miscellaneous tests etc.

If anyone feels they need one, feel free to email me and ask for it, and I'll send it to you.

Hi Ian,
I would appreciate it if I could get a copy of the PNC 1000 manual. Please send it to ncysys@hotmail.com

Thanks, Tim

WalterF

HI,

Hello Ian,

I've been given an old Roland CAMM-1 PNC 1000 that powers up but I'd like to learn a bit more about it before I start using it.
I would be cutting an odd sign here and there, so no production for the cutter
Would you be able to email me both the user and service manual for this cutter?
Thanks in advance for your help.
Regards,
Walter

walter.finner@gmail.com

galerdude

Hello Ian, I've had a PNC 1000 since it was new. Starting to cut a little funny just lately. Funny as in not accurate. Would you please send me the Service manual in PDF format.
Thank You,
Gale
gtsharp3@gmail.com

galerdude

Thank you Ian for your quick response sending me the Service Manual! I have not yet switched back to just the printer cable, have been using serial.
I will report back with what ever I discover.

galerdude

Just an update: one of the pinch roller rubbers came loose from it's brass bushing and was causing issues. Took the bushing out, super glued the rubber onto it and re-installed so I could finish setting up the plotter. New pinch rollers are on their way here.
Thanks again, Ian, for the service manual! It was a big help in setting up and verifying parameters and settings.

Bergalhu

HI,

Hi Ian I'm still interested in both manuals for both 1000 and 1100 vinyl cutter if you can still send it to me.
Thank you,
Vitor
vitor.maio@hotmail.com

boomfunk

Hello Ian.

Recently I purchased a PNC-1100 and I've just managed to get it to do its first cut. I was hoping I could get both manuals from you so I can keep this machine running right. Finding some conflicting information regarding how far the knife should be extended out of the tool. I would also like to see the service manual as with age I imagine the machine may need some capacitors replaced in the future.

I will send you a PM with my email.

Thanks, Dan.