• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Poll... Is this site still slow?

Is this site slow to load?

• Yes

Votes: 28 73.7%
  • No

Votes: 10 26.3%

• Total voters

Notarealsignguy

Arial - it's almost helvetica
Looks good from my house
arun-internet-cafe-indore-ghftlyu6uq.jpg

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Who cares ?? It is what it is. When things start running smoothly, are y'all gonna pat Paul on the back and start praising him ?? Nope. Ya just like to b!tch about something and this is all ya got. Get over it. This has happened in the past and far worse than this. Who remembers when the place didn't work for like 3 weeks or a month ?? It's just growing pains. Be patient. Other than pointing fingers, no one has helped one iota.

WildWestDesigns

Looks like you're using a comadore 64 to access the website.

At least what I was using hasn't gone EOL unlike IE. Which if I was using the 64, that would also be the case.

I actually mentioned two browsers, once is a fork of FF, the other is a CLI based on.

Edge is essentially Chromium which is essentially Chrome.

85% of the people who responded say it's slow... it's seems only a small minority of people are not experiencing a problem... Really curious as to what the problem end up being.

That doesn't rule out the browser issue as well, considering I would say the vast majority of people are using some Chromium derivative, which is essentially Chrome.

Who cares ?? It is what it is. When things start running smoothly, are y'all gonna pat Paul on the back and start praising him ?? Nope. Ya just like to b!tch about something and this is all ya got. Get over it. This has happened in the past and far worse than this. Who remembers when the place didn't work for like 3 weeks or a month ?? It's just growing pains. Be patient. Other than pointing fingers, no one has helped one iota.

Not mentioning when there are issues could be just as bad. I'm going to want to want someone to mention if there are bugs with something, now how one goes about it, may be a different thing.

I do believe that it is human nature not to mention anything with things are going just fine, which sucks, but it is what it is.

Pewter0000

Graphic Design | Production
Hmm last little while it's been very slow, but at the moment it seems to be fine. I don't know if that just means it's touch-and-go or if it's looking better. :O

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Not mentioning when there are issues could be just as bad. I'm going to want to want someone to mention if there are bugs with something, now how one goes about it, may be a different thing.

I do believe that it is human nature not to mention anything with things are going just fine, which sucks, but it is what it is.

I don't think I said not to bring it up, but this continuous harping on something the ownership has said he is working on..... is enough to p!ss anybody off. He's been patient and has said he's on it. Like he also said, he can't fix, what he can't see or witness. All I said was, where is the patience of the membership we gave to Fred when he had his problems. Cripes, we all pitched in and tried to help. So far, all I've seen is a lotta b!thing and little to no help at all.

Okay, back to your b!tch & gripe session.

ChicagoGraphics

I'm using Chrome with a VPN from China and It's 98% back to normal from last week when It took forever just to get connected onto Signs101

Stallion Signs

I think I'm the only one in this thread so far... but I'm using safari
No speed problems so far. I had a day of slow connection when I believe they were doing the switch but after that it has been smooth sailing.

WYLDGFI

Merchant Member
safari here....pretty snappy today.

Check that! Just hit the "post reply" button for this and it crawled to post.

RaymondLoewy

Pretty fly for a Sign Guy
The site seems a little faster (but still slow) on my Mac. I pulled up S101 on my Onyx PC today and it loaded super fast. I cleared cookies and history on the Mac, but it still lags.

EDIT: I use Firefox on both computers.

balstestrat

Problem Solver
Seems pretty good, similar to what is was before the move. I've still had some very minor slow loads but not what it was week ago.