• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

PopUp from Fellers or other No Curl??

HoffmanCreative

anybody here still using Fellers Popup?

Newbie here :) I know this thread is pretty old, but I've been searching through threads for what people think about Fellers Popup, and this one definitely has the most feedback about it that I've seen so far.

Just wondering if people are still using it, and if anyone can give feedback on it from using it on HP latex machines (we've got the L65500 and L25500). We have moved away from Pospro to using Hydrosolv for our retractables. But we're still seeing some edge curl after a year +. Also the edges are pretty easy to scratch when clients are opening/retracting them in and out if we've got heavy coverage all the way up to the edge (which everyone wants, almost all the time). How does the Fellers Popup handle these two problems specifically (curl over time and scratching)?

Thanks!

HulkSmash

Newbie here :) I know this thread is pretty old, but I've been searching through threads for what people think about Fellers Popup, and this one definitely has the most feedback about it that I've seen so far.

Just wondering if people are still using it, and if anyone can give feedback on it from using it on HP latex machines (we've got the L65500 and L25500). We have moved away from Pospro to using Hydrosolv for our retractables. But we're still seeing some edge curl after a year +. Also the edges are pretty easy to scratch when clients are opening/retracting them in and out if we've got heavy coverage all the way up to the edge (which everyone wants, almost all the time). How does the Fellers Popup handle these two problems specifically (curl over time and scratching)?

Thanks!

popup is great stuff. Print it on my latex all day, no curl.