• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Premium forum concepts: privacy, secrecy, value & funding...

Replicator

Just like the American Express Card used to say . . . Membership has it's Privileges !

If I tip food servers 3 times, I've paid for the subscription here . . . Can't really see the comparison, but that's just me.

Signs 101, has been the most valuable tool in my job since joining and the knowledge is very powerful in and out of the premium areas.

Thank You 101 . . . !

iSign

what's not to see... tipping is something you don't have to do, but if you value the service provided, you feel good about showing your appreciation in that way... not for more food or service, but as an acknowledgment of service already provided...

but whatever... that's just my take on it, don't matter if anyone else sees it the same... just couldn't figure out how they wouldn't, except if I 'splained it wrong :rolleyes: