• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

President and First Lady Both Test Positive for Covid

James Burke

Being a grandpa is more fun than working
The Biden / Harris campaign will announce their diagnosis later this weekend. There's absolutely no way they can risk losing algorithm-driven traffic this late in the game.

JB

netsol

shows that the instant, 15 minute test may not be all it claims to be.

i was reading that some of the really high end restaurants were trying to acquire that technology, making a test part of the reservation/chrck in procedure. at that point they eere hoping to allow normsl trsffic "like the white house".

obviously (?) we all wish the president the best. at least i do

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker
The tests are trash and constantly give false negatives. My wife had two negative tests for covid ... while in the hospital for covid. Other people we know also tested negative in the hospital but later positive. Tests are unreliable

netsol

Tex
but the whitehouse has the state of the art (spare no expense) 15 minute test.
obviously, nothing is 100% and the traffic through the whitehouse is frightening

there is of course the possibility that you can legitimately test negative, and, as you walk away, i can sneeze on you...

netsol

chris
it is a question of accepting risk
my wife has been out of the house, perhaps 12 times since end of february
i was mostly at home for almost a month (this all happened at the time of my "retirement")
then i couldn't stand it any more. i have been everywhere, ever since
i MOSTLY wear a mask, around people

you see people driving ALONE IN A CAR wearing a mask and gloves. you wonder what they are protecting against

Johnny Best

My wife and I took a long road trip about a month ago. Stayed in hotels and ate in restaurants. Never got Covid but we were never surrounded by thousands of people like the President is.
Now your going to hear FakeNews telling you that Trump, First Lady and Hope Hicks had a 3 way and passed it amongst themselves. Not a bad way to get it.

Commando

My wife and I took a long road trip about a month ago. Stayed in hotels and ate in restaurants. Never got Covid but we were never surrounded by thousands of people like the President is.
Now your going to hear FakeNews telling you that Trump, First Lady and Hope Hicks had a 3 way and passed it amongst themselves. Not a bad way to get it.
Hope is frikkin hot. Melania is too, but her boobs look like rocks. But at least this first lady is actually a woman :oops:

Stacey K

I like making signs
I can't wait to see all the conservatives change their tune on the whole thing now that their dear leader has it.
I agree with Netsol, it's a matter of risk taking. If I get it because I'm being 'reckless' like Trump supposedly is, then so be it. It's a risk I'm willing to take. Sitting home being depressed and scared isn't for me.

Not wearing my seatbelt in the car with my son who just got his temps is much more of a risk than dying from Covid.

Notarealsignguy

Arial - it's almost helvetica
I don't have any issues with people taking risks but the problem is when someone's risk harms another person. Like Trump going to his fundraiser after. I would assume that most everyone felt safe since he is tested daily but him not revealing that his aid was positive would change many people's risk assessment. Or the pilot of marine 1 or airforce 1. They have no control over Trump's risk taking with covid yet are subject to them anyways.

Gene@mpls

Everyone is going to come in contact with it eventually. You are not going avoid it.

Every month that goes by the hospitals learning more about it and are getting better at treating it and the longer you avoid it... the better.

OhioSigns

I refuse to wear a mask. If I get it, I get it. Everyone will get it eventually. I am not going to sit around scared, prolonging the inevitable. I understand why we shut things down initially in order to "flatten the curve" and to keep hospitals from being overwhelmed. We are past that point. Things need opened up and back to normal. I live in a conservative area and go about my business like pre-covid as do most in my community.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Wanna wear a mask ?? Don't wanna wear a mask ?? Personally, I'm getting a little sick and tired of other people telling me what to do. They don't make going to the dentist mandatory. If ya have cancer or some other horrid disease, they don't make ya do anything crazy. They don't tell me what to wear in the frigid winter months. They want me to get a flu vaccine and that thing's a joke and a half. It's always been up to the individual. If you think I'm sick, then wear a frickin' mask if it makes you feel better. Or better yet, just go the other way. For that fact, don't even look at me.

Who cares if the President has some symptoms ?? Did ya hear, he might even have a hangnail..... ?? Whoa nellie !! If ya feel sick, go to the doctor.