• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

President and First Lady Both Test Positive for Covid

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker
Well, I'll say this, I pray Trump and his wife make it through and have a quick recovery. I'd say the same if Biden catches it,.

rossmosh

It's shocking that we're 7-8 months into this and people still don't understand why you wear masks.

Wearing a mask is primarily there to prevent others from getting sick if you have Rona. You get some personal protection, but it's mostly about protecting others. That's why it's a mandatory thing vs the examples others have listed.

I can tell you from first hand experience, you don't always know if you have or had it. I wasn't feeling great a couple of weeks ago. Went to get tested. I didn't actively have it but I had the anti-bodies (had it in the past). I know I followed the rules with Corona, so I feel fairly confident that very few, if anyone, would have caught it from me.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Nothing shocking about 7 or 8 months for something like this to be around Cripes the common cold has been around for like..... ever. TB, venereal diseases, flus of all kinds, HIV, measles, polio amd so many others. Some we've rid the world of and yet, they still show up from time to time. You're never gonna get rid of it, so either learn to live with it or just stay away from others. As for me not wearing a mask. It's not my duty to protect you, unless I go into an enclosed building, grocery store or some sort of gathering. Then, I'll heed to what's necessary, but walking down the street, if you can't see me from 40' away ( I think a safe distance), then you shouldn't be out wandering about in the first place. Either I avoid you or you avoid me. I am not stepping on your toes or causing you any discomfort.

There a many things in this world that you might not be prepared for, but if it hits..... it hits. Be prepared the best you can, but don't be telling me how I hafta act or what to do to protect the winnies out there. If they cannot take care of themselves, they aren't conducting themselves properly. Don't be blaming me. Old people and others who cannot help themselves..... that's a different story.

TammieH

I am sure he had the best test ever, and will have the best covid19, because no one does anything better than him. That is what he will tell you, because people are saying.

• Agree
Reactions: Bly

Bly

It'll just go away. When the weather gets warmer.
He'll be getting daily bleach enemas yeah?

SaraG

I wish we could swap presidents. Give Canada Trump!
Anyone want Trudeau?

Interestingly there has been an influx of Americans buying homes in our neighbourhood. The builder said over half are from the states.