• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Presidential debate...let's hear your thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

bob

It's better to have two hands than one glove.
talking about e-mails to keep everyone's eye off the real problem and that is Trump. he is a crook. he knows how to work a system so he can cheat and lie hs way to more money. while we all paid our fair share of taxes, he paid nothing because he knows how to cheat a system. does that make him smart? no just a slimy crook who figured out how to get out of paying his share and also howto get out of paying the smaller companies that did work for him. his deals are nothing more than a bully getting his way. in his own book in his own words he tells others how to lie and make people believe you. then there is Hilary. shady and not open enough to even know wht she really is about. Trump you know you have a arrogant jerk, Hilary, who knows what she really is.

'Slimy crook'? Based on what?

Obeying the tax codes and laws is cheating? And 'fair share', just what might that be, how is that determined, and who gets to make the determination? Perhaps you figure that in any given year anyone who grossed more than you and payed less federal income tax than you somehow isn't paying their fair share. That about right?

When April 15 rolls around do you examine your federal income tax and decide that you haven't paid enough so you kick in a little more? Do you refuse to use a section of the tax code that would reduce your taxes? Does any one of the mob of fools howling 'fair share' nonsense ever do anything like that?

'Get out of paying the smaller companies'? Do you or anyone else have some evidence of this or are you merely parroting something that you've heard from a follow traveler?

If you're confused about just who the Clinton woman is then one might presume you've been off-planet for the last 20-30 years. If so, here's a brief snapshot...Clinton is a self-centered pathological liar sporting a rather wide mean vindictive streak who, over those same 20-30 years, has occupied a variety of lofty positions all the while accomplishing absolutely nothing other than showing up.

Marlene

You do realize, it's not Trump, himself filing, but his businesses. Many discussions have taken place here on s101, about forming whatever kinda corporation, which protects YOU from any wrong doings or miscalculations for your company. Why is it wrong for someone who deals in so much money, which can go up or down at any given moment in the kinda businesses he is in not hafta pay any taxes ?? And that's simply what it is...... he didn't fail to pay taxes, he had none to pay as he didn't owe any at the time.

you realize it is his personal taxes and not his business that has been brought out into the open. are you telling me that the tax loop holes put in by the GOP are OK with you? a person who makes millions can write off on his personal taxes future loss based on his poor business skills where he lost money? he ends up paying nothing, not a dime. his "fix of the tax codes doesn't fix this and most likely makes it easier for him to write off on the bussiness too so he doesn't pay a dime there either. scum

randya

In a court of law for criminals.. All it takes is for the defendant to make a statement of reason why they did something in their defense. When it turns out to be a lie then it is considered an admission of guilt.. Simple.

Her reasons turned out to be lies as told directly by Comey.. Thus that is in itself an admission of guilt. In other words she did it,,

And in other words, Republicans let her get away with it.

randya

Well , we know she is a crook. How much in that "foundation"? 200 million or so, mostly from foreign concerns. Hardly any of the money being dispersed also. So, there is that.

So why no CEASE and DESIST on THEIR 'foundation'?

Why do Republicans let her get away with being a crook?

Gino

Premium Subscriber
The difference between Trump and my business numbers... is separated by how many commas are in the bottom line before the decimal point. If we show a low income and have lotsa deductions, we naturally use them to pay in less. If we have a high income, we look for all the deductions we can find, to also offset what we pay in. There have been countless times, over the years, we haven't had to pay quarterlies or anything in at the end. Working closely with your numbers and having a wife who is also an accountant is very beneficial. I'm sure the Trump has an army of attorneys, set up, just for this very reason. No one gets there being so public about things without having everything in order. Heck, look at Hillary, besides laundering money in her non-profits and getting rid of old machinery with hammers and lying employees..... she's doing the same thing, but just isn't as smart. Slimey ?? Perhaps, but not to the point I would think of her as being better qualified for the job in discussion.

So, while he gets out of some taxes, he still is paying in quite a bit into city, state, sales, excise, employee, federal, VAT/consumption taxes round the world.

Gino

Premium Subscriber

One reason..... 'Political Correctness' is on her side and one must be very careful at this level. She's got quite a few aces up her sleeve. It's not like you and me calling each other out on a frickin' keyboard. I like playing the 'Devil's Advocate' but you take it to a new kinda odd level. Not trying to get a handle on you, as what you think or say, really don't bother me, it's just how you come up with all these facts is sorta creepy. Call it emotional or just insight, but you tend to do that alot. :corndog:

David Wright

Would you quit with the "why do Republicans" crap. They are corrupt and weak also , they all glad hand each other.
We are talking about a candidate who is not beholden to either. That wouldn't be Hillary.

randya

Would you quit with the "why do Republicans" crap. They are corrupt and weak also , they all glad hand each other.
We are talking about a candidate who is not beholden to either. That wouldn't be Hillary.

And that wouldnt be Trump either.

“I was a businessman,” Trump smarmed at a debate earlier this year. He was being pressed about the piles of dough he has deposited in Democratic coffers through the years — for his pals the Clintons (including the Clinton Ca-ching Foundation), Schumer, Reid, Pelosi, Cuomo, Rahm, and the rest of the gang. “I give to everybody. When they call, I give.” Yup, although more to the progressives, to implement the very policies he now complains are destroying the country. And why? Trump’s allocution continued: “You know what? When I need something from them, two years later, three years later, I call them, and they are there for me.

Read more at: http://www.nationalreview.com/artic...illary-clinton-robert-menendez-solomon-melgen

randya

I like playing the 'Devil's Advocate' but you take it to a new kinda odd level. Not trying to get a handle on you, as what you think or say, really don't bother me, it's just how you come up with all these facts is sorta creepy. :

I come up with the facts by research,
I know how creepy facts can be, when people want to project an emotional argument over reason.

But I will go with the facts over the made up emotional propaganda any day.
But that is just me.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
I come up with the facts by research,
I know how creepy facts can be, when people want to project an emotional argument over reason.

But I will go with the facts over the made up emotional propaganda any day.
But that is just me.

I will go with the facts, also. The problem is, you can get facts just about anywhere, but can you trust them to be true ?? Yours seem to come from just about every source out there, who could care less if they report accurately. Therefore, how exact is your thinking if it's tainted by some right or left winged nut job ?? Most of the things you've used reported or copied.... sound like angry upset people on either side of the fence and you just go with it. I'm not about to go investigate all these insane things you put up, let alone your feelings [based on unsubstantiated sources], but I will go with what I see, read and witness first hand from both sides of news people and put together my own informed decision. Not yours. I vote with my head and heart. You seem to vote on whomever you're reading about presently..... which as you've stated, you're lost. You can't trust either of them, much as some others. No one is gonna change anyone else's mind in the country, let alone, much in this place. Minds are made up and votes are ready to be cast. However, as the electoral college does it's thing, we don't have as much control as we think.

Good luck to your rational.....and may the country survive another 4 years of whatever takes over. :wavingflag:

gabagoo

The difference between Trump and my business numbers... is separated by how many commas are in the bottom line before the decimal point. If we show a low income and have lotsa deductions, we naturally use them to pay in less. If we have a high income, we look for all the deductions we can find, to also offset what we pay in. There have been countless times, over the years, we haven't had to pay quarterlies or anything in at the end. Working closely with your numbers and having a wife who is also an accountant is very beneficial. I'm sure the Trump has an army of attorneys, set up, just for this very reason. No one gets there being so public about things without having everything in order. Heck, look at Hillary, besides laundering money in her non-profits and getting rid of old machinery with hammers and lying employees..... she's doing the same thing, but just isn't as smart. Slimey ?? Perhaps, but not to the point I would think of her as being better qualified for the job in discussion.

So, while he gets out of some taxes, he still is paying in quite a bit into city, state, sales, excise, employee, federal, VAT/consumption taxes round the world.

I think we all do it, but we also have to pay ourselves...that's where the taxes come in, unless you have figured away around that...I need to know:banghead:

randya

I will go with the facts, also. The problem is, you can get facts just about anywhere, but can you trust them to be true ??

My sources are referenced, unlike the emotional responses I have responded to with no evidence or references.
So anyone can check them out.

And no my sources are not from worldnet daily or the inquirer ether.

Most of the things you've used reported or copied.... sound like angry upset people on either side of the fence and you just go with it. I'm not about to go investigate all these insane things you put up, let alone your feelings

My 'feelings' are not the issue here, data and the facts are
But the facts are still the facts and emotional propaganda is propaganda.
Funny, that you are not going to investigate the things I put up, but have already judged them EMOTIONALLY as 'insane'.
THIS is what EMOTIONAL propaganda is all about, sorry to confuse you with referenced facts and data.

If you think quotes from Comy's report does the same, well this is the official statement that Trump supporters are using as well.

[based on unsubstantiated sources],

But my sources are substantiated and referenced, where yours are not.

but I will go with what I see, read and witness first hand from both sides of news people and put together my own informed decision.

You do understand that Fox is an entertainment business and not news?

Not yours.

It is not mine, but the data and facts from those sources I reference.

I vote with my head and heart.

You do know that the heart doesnt to any thinking, right?

You seem to vote on whomever you're reading about presently.....

Nope, I've been involved in politics for almost 40 years, your 'observation' is incorrect.

You can't trust either of them, much as some others. .

And all for good reason

No one is gonna change anyone else's mind in the country, let alone, much in this place.

And yet, somebody has changed enough minds in this country to believe that either one of these people - Hillary or Trump are not only suitable to represent the US as leader of the free world, but the best that each party has to offer.

Minds are made up and votes are ready to be cast.

Yet, not everyone's mind is made up, in fact, the deciding factor is still 'undecided'.
It would be insane, using your word, to have them decide on emotional propaganda over the facts and data.

Marlene

I don't think minds are made up by many out there. it is hard when your candiate it a tool and you feel like this election is one big joke. I'd vote for a third party but he isn't any better and doesn't have a clue. I'd write in Bernie but since I am not totally insane, I know that is like checking the box next to Trump. my opinion, no facts here, just an opinion is to go with the person not hated by most of their own party. there's a reason so many of the GOP are not behind Trump, time to listen to them as it's one thing when the other side is against him but when his own side is, that is telling

Gino

Premium Subscriber
My sources are referenced, unlike the emotional responses I have responded to with no evidence or references.
So anyone can check them out.

And no my sources are not from worldnet daily or the inquirer ether.

My 'feelings' are not the issue here, data and the facts are
But the facts are still the facts and emotional propaganda is propaganda.
Funny, that you are not going to investigate the things I put up, but have already judged them EMOTIONALLY as 'insane'.
THIS is what EMOTIONAL propaganda is all about, sorry to confuse you with referenced facts and data.

If you think quotes from Comy's report does the same, well this is the official statement that Trump supporters are using as well.

But my sources are substantiated and referenced, where yours are not.

You do understand that Fox is an entertainment business and not news?

It is not mine, but the data and facts from those sources I reference.

You do know that the heart doesnt to any thinking, right?

Nope, I've been involved in politics for almost 40 years, your 'observation' is incorrect.

And all for good reason

And yet, somebody has changed enough minds in this country to believe that either one of these people - Hillary or Trump are not only suitable to represent the US as leader of the free world, but the best that each party has to offer.

Yet, not everyone's mind is made up, in fact, the deciding factor is still 'undecided'.
It would be insane, using your word, to have them decide on emotional propaganda over the facts and data.

Evidently, you missed the part where I said without emotion, but with respect..... I don't really care what you say or think. I really don't..... and I mean it. Tearing each and every phrase apart is exactly what Hillary and Trump and all the other a$$holes in Washington do. I don't need your input, regardless of what you think is true or not. If I don't believe your articles, why should I believe you ?? Do you take everyone on this site and I guess around you own life to be ninnies ?? I mean, c'mon, there are discussion, debates and questions & answers, but dissecting each and every word is just on the brink of nuts. Guess where I got my facts ?? Most of your posts are based around baseless political facts. Some on design or fonts, but you haven't reared your head in almost 4 years. Hmmm..... what was happening 4 years ago ??

Go on and keep harassing people who stop listening to you, but at least allow others to keep their own opinions, no matter how fouled up YOU think they are. :banghead:

randya

Evidently, you missed the part where I said without emotion, but with respect..... I don't really care what you say or think.

Calling my posts 'insane' while saying you didnt check them is an emotional response and a personal attack.

And if you REALLY didnt care, you wouldnt feel the need to keep responding or trying to demean me.

If I don't believe your articles, why should I believe you ??

But you said you didnt even check my articles.

Most of your posts are based around baseless political facts. So

AGAIN, you cant claim baseless, unless you've checked the references, this is just ANOTHER personal attack.

Go on and keep harassing people who stop listening to you, but at least allow others to keep their own opinions, no matter how fouled up YOU think they are. :banghead:

Yep, again, posting FACTS and DATA are harassing people, yet calling posts you havent checked the references of 'insane' is perfectly polite conversation and of course not another personal attack.

Status
Not open for further replies.