• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Presidential debate...let's hear your thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

randya

Because the corruption goes all the way to the White House. Among the thousands of hillary emails released last Friday afternoon by the FBI, over 100 of them were between hillary and obama, who used a fake name to email her. He said he found out about her private server from the TV news. He lied. If the FBI had indicted hillary, obama would have been dragged into that.

So Loretta Lynch and James Comey did what they had to do to stay alive. But then Comey and Lynch have been friends and associated with the Clintons for decades so they might have been just fired and not killed.

If any of us had done what hillary did we would be in a federal prison, and a sailor who took classified photos inside the submarine he was stationed on is now in jail for mishandling classified documents.

So again my question:

Are Republicans totally incompetent running the Senate and the House, the investigative committees, the investigative sub-committees, etc or are they in collusion with the Dems in a conspiracy?

cajun312

So again my question:

Are Republicans totally incompetent running the Senate and the House, the investigative committees, the investigative sub-committees, etc or are they in collusion with the Dems in a conspiracy?

The Republicans can't force the attorney general or the FBI to do their jobs properly. Impeachment charges against the AG and the FBI director would go nowhere because lots of democrats would have enough votes to kill the charges. It takes around five years to go through the process of firing a Civil Service employee.

randya

The Republicans can't force the attorney general or the FBI to do their jobs properly.

They certainly could if they substantiated the CLAIMS, with sufficient evidence.

Impeachment charges against the AG and the FBI director would go nowhere because lots of democrats would have enough votes to kill the charges. It takes around five years to go through the process of firing a Civil Service employee.

So they have had at least 8 years for Obama.

And pretty much all of Clinton's adult life.

So which is it?

Are they completely incompetent?
Or in collusion?

Techman

They certainly could if they substantiated the CLAIMS, with sufficient evidence.

They cannot unless there are enough votes to overrule the idiots. Right now there are enough of them blackmailed so deep they will never vote to overule anything.

randya

They cannot unless there are enough votes to overrule the idiots. Right now there are enough of them blackmailed so deep they will never vote to overule anything.

So they are in collusion AND incompetent.

Look, if they had sufficient evidence, they could go to the public through their bully pulpit, if only.....

TimToad

So they have had at least 8 years for Obama.

And pretty much all of Clinton's adult life.

So which is it?

Are they completely incompetent?
Or in collusion?

Seems kind of weird and "ironical" to coin a Bushism that when Cheney and Bush were deleting MILLIONS of emails and LYING their way into two wars that have cost us over $2 TRILLION dollars AND directly benefited a company that Cheney had ties to, there wasn't much outrage about lying or dishonesty. Or when Cheney held secret meetings with the oil industry and then destroyed the records of those meetings.

Funny how selective and hypocritical folks can get when its not their political persuasion's representatives doing the lying.

randya

Seems kind of weird and "ironical" to coin a Bushism that when Cheney and Bush were deleting MILLIONS of emails and LYING their way into two wars that have cost us over $2 TRILLION dollars AND directly benefited a company that Cheney had ties to, there wasn't much outrage about lying or dishonesty. Or when Cheney held secret meetings with the oil industry and then destroyed the records of those meetings.

Funny how selective and hypocritical folks can get when its not their political persuasion's representatives doing the lying.

One man's funny is another man's sick and twisted.

And you are being SO GENEROUS with your cost numbers...but I understand you are only counting current cost IN DOLLARS, not human tragedy and only Iraq.

'It was also an update of a 2011 report the Watson Institute produced ahead of the 10th anniversary of the September 11 attacks that assessed the cost in dollars and lives from the resulting wars in Afghanistan, Pakistan and Iraq.

The 2011 study said the combined cost of the wars was at least $3.7 trillion, based on actual expenditures from the U.S. Treasury and future commitments, such as the medical and disability claims of U.S. war veterans.

That estimate climbed to nearly $4 trillion in the update.

The estimated death toll from the three wars, previously at 224,000 to 258,000, increased to a range of 272,000 to 329,000 two years later.

Excluded were indirect deaths caused by the mass exodus of doctors and a devastated infrastructure, for example, while the costs left out trillions of dollars in interest the United States could pay over the next 40 years.

The interest on expenses for the Iraq war could amount to about $4 trillion during that period, the report said..' http://www.reuters.com/article/us-iraq-war-anniversary-idUSBRE92D0PG20130314

OH and remember?

Ahead of and shortly after the US invasion of Iraq in 2003, a number of officials, including former Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld and his deputy Paul Wolfowitz suggested the war could be done on the cheap and that it would largely pay for itself.

OldPaint

sat nite live NAILED IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[video]https://www.youtube.com/user/SaturdayNightLive[/video]

Gino

Premium Subscriber
It was just brought to my attention, that while Hillary is using the idea of being the first woman in the White House/Oval Office...... Billie is telling people that there have already been plenty of them in there. :rolleyes:

boxerbay

So again my question:

why the DOJ havent brought charges against hillary is because the FBI gave immunity to everyone involved that could point a finger to Hillary. Never ever has that ever happened where everyone around the main target is given immunity. Dog with no teeth has no bite. Also, it has come out in her found emails that Obama was also using an alias to send emails outside of the secure system and also avoid the laws. Meeting with Bill and DOJ on airport tarmac.?? It's still unraveling for her. Trey Gowdy is not giving up.

randya

why the DOJ havent brought charges against hillary is because the FBI gave immunity to everyone involved that could point a finger to Hillary.

And Republicans let them get away with this.

Never ever has that ever happened where everyone around the main target is given immunity.

Happens all the time to get the main target.

Dog with no teeth has no bite.

Yes, Republicans for Hilllary's entire adult life.
So AGAIN, either willing conspirators or incompetent fools.

Also, it has come out in her found emails that Obama was also using an alias to send emails outside of the secure system and also avoid the laws.

Nope, there are clearly emails stating how classified info should not be transmitted over here server.

Some of Clinton’s emails now made public actually show Clinton’s team talking about how they couldn’t email each other classified information over the private server and instead have to move the conversation to a more appropriate venue. Clinton has said she viewed classified information in hard copy in her office. If she was traveling, she used other secure channels.

So this is CLEARLY a LIE.

And IF it were true, then Republicans again failed to both DEMONSTRATE it and CHARGE her with it.

Meeting with Bill and DOJ on airport tarmac.??

What about it?
Do you actually have something besides rumour mongering?

It's still unraveling for her.

And yet THIS is the VERY BEST that Republicans have accomplished?

Trey Gowdy is not giving up.

You mean the guy who has FAILED so miserably with the Benghazi investigation?

http://benghazicommittee.com/benghazi-by-the-numbers/

AGAIN, the very best best that Republicans have had to offer....

I gave my Republican voter registration this year in protest of their actions.
They have become the party of poor excuses and poor choices.
I can no longer support them, yet I have never supported the Democrats.

cajun312

Nope, there are clearly emails stating how classified info should not be transmitted over here server.

You are wrong

President Barack Obama used a pseudonym in email communications with Hillary Clinton and others, according to FBI records made public Friday.
The disclosure came as the FBI released its second batch of documents from its investigation into Clinton’s private email server during her tenure as secretary of state.

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2016/09/hillary-clinton-emails-fbi-228607#ixzz4M35yHDpe
Follow us: @politico on Twitter | Politico on Facebook

randya

lol. man you're really blinded by Democratic machine. there is no hope for you. Good luck in your future endeavors.

Nope, blinded by the FACTS.
All you have presented is EMOTIONAL, not factual.

AGAIN, I have not and am not supporting Democrats, so you've committed more emotional errors.

randya

"The context

Some of Clinton’s emails now made public actually show Clinton’s team talking about how they couldn’t email each other classified information over the private server and instead have to move the conversation to a more appropriate venue. Clinton has said she viewed classified information in hard copy in her office. If she was traveling, she used other secure channels."http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2016/jul/06/hillary-clinton/fbi-findings-tear-holes-hillary-clintons-email-def/

So what I posted was true.

There is no evidence that the private email server was used as an attempt to purposely skirt the law.

How does Obama sending email to her demonstrate that this server was used an an attempt to avoid the laws?

Jwalk

Ok here we go, This will go nowhere but I'll put my 2 cents in.

Trumps whole demeanor is childish and foolish, come on. more then half the world is seriously scratching their head wondering wtf is going on how ya'll are really considering him.

Clinton vs Trump in acts to better the world , Clinton wins hands down. Trump is the definition of a selfish capitalist.

None of this even matters because your system no matter who's in doesnt work because your system is so divided ya'll never get anything passed.

I feel sick to my stomach now.:frustrated:

Status
Not open for further replies.