• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Pretty cool idea...

Moze

Precision Sign Services
I'm going to order a couple of different sizes of these. Great idea for a work bench or "sawhorse" that easily collapses for storage or transport.

"The Centipede"

Gino

Premium Subscriber
:thumb: I didn't see a price mentioned anywhere. Do you know what it is, especially if we're gonna help this guy ??

2B

how much flex does it have for uneven surfaces? don't always have nice flat concrete to set up on

+1 for the price

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
Looks pretty good.
I wonder how high you could stack them as scaffold before OSHA tells you to get down...

wayne k
guam usa

Moze

Precision Sign Services
Yeah, the prices are to the right. I thought they were pretty decent.

The uneven ground is one of the only real downsides I could think of as well.

TammieH

Prices

Scroll down for prices, the basic Pro Kit version is $120, Pro Kit Plus extras is $140 etc. and the basic DIY is $60 ...or you can donate $10. No kidding! He has pricing that goes

phototec

Very COOL and innovative idea as long as you are setting this up on a flat surface!

Can't wait for it to hit the shelves in Walmart, oh, that would be the Chinese knock-off version...

:omg:

James Burke

Being a grandpa is more fun than working
The man in the video is incompetent with a saw horse and yet they let him use a circular saw. Not the kinda guy I want showing up on my driveway. JB

Pat Whatley

So....$120 for a 4' x 8' system...that won't hold a 2x4 unless you carry a sheet of plywood with you also kind of eliminating the space savings.

TXFB.INS

don't see it replacing sawhorses, but it does look like an easy stand for a work bench as long as the ground is flat

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
So....$120 for a 4' x 8' system...that won't hold a 2x4 unless you carry a sheet of plywood with you also kind of eliminating the space savings.

I think the yellow star shaped caws that go on the posts will allow you to lay out 2x4's .
And with some scrap banner and a little HH66 you could fab together a one man easy-up pup tent.

wayne k
guam usa

copythat

Wow!!!

Very COOL and innovative idea as long as you are setting this up on a flat surface!

Can't wait for it to hit the shelves in Walmart, oh, that would be the Chinese knock-off version...

That's soo wrong in so many ways...But your are right!

phototec

That's soo wrong in so many ways...But your are right!

Right or wrong?

But it's reality, I purchased the Telpro Panel lift (USA designed and manufactured) back in 1995 for $599.95, the other day I was at Harbor Freight and they are selling a Chinese knock-off for $199.95.

http://www.expresstools.com/Telpro-138-2-Panellift.aspx?gclid=CNbfhquUxrgCFUgV7AodqFAA_w

http://www.harborfreight.com/drywall-panel-hoist-69377.html

Over 40 years ago Roland Young and his family started to build the World’s Best Drywall Lifts

http://telproinc.wordpress.com/about/

Pat Whatley

Delivery in February of 2014?????? Um. Not for me.

It's a kickstarter campaign. If they get enough money to fund it they'll put it into production. Takes time to get them developed and roll them out.

Kind of like the "please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery" you see on tv infomercials. They wait until they see how sales are going before ramping up production.