• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Price Beatdown

skyhigh

Do it come with negotiated building contracts so we pay the same for our facilities contracts? What about labor?
Geographical location plays a role in pricing. The funny part is.... ProWraps probably pays 3x what I do per SqFt of shop space and 30% higher labor costs, yet he can only charge 1/2 of my prices for vinyl. (not that I do much vinyl work anyways). I'd be hard pressed to believe a HVAC guy in CA would be charging less than his counterpart in PA.

Shallow are we?
Do I really need a example? .

So.....nothing?

But now you want to resort to name calling?

tsgstl

So.....nothing?

But now you want to resort to name calling?

Lawyers
Airlines
Electronics
Target, Walmart
pharmaceuticals

oh wait your example of "proffessional Industries" was Auto Body shop
Screenprinters
Lawncare
Tree Services
Windsheild Repair
Carpet Cleaners

And don't play Mr. Innocent after you start it with
"Let me guess..... your business model is "cut throat" your competition out of business?"

I don't have anymore time for a e-fued with you. It's Friday and I got a lot of "Cut Throat" signs to peddle

CheapVehicleWrap

Standard pricing across the industry?

Herding Kittens.

First you have to create a professional association, then accredit it in all the states, then make it illegal to practice sign making without a licence...(hanging offence)

Once you do that you can set price guidelines.

Then our chinese overlords will steal all the business at 1$ per foot, design included.

:popcorn:

AND... you'll have to buy all your chit from Fellers to maintain.

skyhigh

Lawyers Every one, from Edgar Snyder to the guy down the street is the same. No fee, unless we get money for YOU!!! 50% that is.
Airlines
Electronics
Target, Walmart Wallworld isn't the cheapest, they just say they are.
pharmaceuticals

oh wait your example of "proffessional Industries" was Auto Body shop
Screenprinters
Lawncare
Tree Services
Windsheild Repair All the same
Carpet Cleaners Every room is $29.99, isn't it?

And don't play Mr. Innocent after you start it with
"Let me guess..... your business model is "cut throat" your competition out of business?"

I don't have anymore time for a e-fued with you. It's Friday and I got a lot of "Cut Throat" signs to peddle

Mr. Innocent...... well, it was worth a shot anyways :rolleyes:
Have a super day tsgstl.

ps. My examples would be
HVAC
electricians
plumbers
realtors
lawyers..........depending on which field they specialize in. Can't compare corporate law with doing a deed search, just as you can't compare an LED message center with gemini letters.