• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Price check on Isle #4

FireSprint.com

Trade Only Screen & Digital Sign Printing
You know, you guys could consider quoting this kind of thing through our website. Full-color vinyl decals.

You don't really have to buy them to get a quote, but since we're wholesale, you could double our price, and then, if you get busy or your printer gives you trouble, you have a backup plan.

We're at 32 cents each for 3M-IJ180MC with Cast Overlam (Just select 5 Year Vinyl)

Reveal1

Id walk out the door before you got through telling me all this..... honestly probably right after I saw your shop labor rate at 76.65, just be normal and round it up or down for christ sake
Wow - did you eat something that disagreed with you? I wouldn't share any of this with a customer except that " I can do that order for X" . A fellow shop owner asked my shop rate and I tried to respond in a helpful manner.