• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

print and cut cricut $299

jiarby

ya gotta use their cartridges.
I doubt they will ever make one you can just hook to a PC and print cut... they make alot of money selling those clip art cartridges.

That's what fred need to do... start selling clip art on proprietary storage media that can only be used on a device that Fred also sells.... and you can't copy!

OldPaint

what difference is there between a 54" printer and that??? few bucks? principal remains the same.get a computer,and a printer, plug it in, and now you are a sign maker!!!!!!! neither has much need for talent................ like us old SIGN PAINTERS))))))))))))))))

signgirl

Actually I have a circuit at home and there is a program where you no longer need the cartridges and can do layouts and all.....don't have the above product though.

artbot

yeah. my girlfriend uses a cricut with sure-cuts-alot software to make parts for her fine art collage work. no cartridges. i'm sure the handful of aftermarket software providers are combing through its firmware right now.