• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Print for our waiting area

Dan Antonelli

In front of the reception desk, we have a nice waiting area. Mounted on the wall are several awards, and this larger 40" x 40" framed and mounted print that is in our waiting room. We have track lighting that shines on it. Certainly gives our new clients something to ponder before meeting with us :)

Attachments

• LogoPoster.jpg
    LogoPoster.jpg
    414.7 KB · Views: 88

Dan Antonelli

Wow you guys pulled out an old post! Here's a few more pics of some of office additions (since then).... The surfboard is cool and was fabricated by Greg Reid at Reid Signs. It has backlit LED with a remote that can change colors or fade. He's working on an insane piece for me now which I'll have in a few days.

The back wall was a pretty big mural that we designed and printed with Rick at Typestries. He installed. Its about 8 x 30.

Attachments

• hanson-sign2.jpg
    hanson-sign2.jpg
    108.5 KB · Views: 79
  • IMG_1670.jpg
    IMG_1670.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 69
  • IMG_1671.jpg
    IMG_1671.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 72
  • photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 88
  • wall_final.jpg
    wall_final.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 75

Craig Sjoquist

Well Dan I'm glad someone pulled that old Post out outstanding idea to hang on showroom wall, and of course your new additions, it is such a treat to se your work.

jkdbjj

Wow you guys pulled out an old post! Here's a few more pics of some of office additions (since then).... The surfboard is cool and was fabricated by Greg Reid at Reid Signs. It has backlit LED with a remote that can change colors or fade. He's working on an insane piece for me now which I'll have in a few days.

The back wall was a pretty big mural that we designed and printed with Rick at Typestries. He installed. Its about 8 x 30.
So does the brick vinyl come off clean when it needs to be removed?

Thanks...

Dan Antonelli

Loving the surfboard. Reid Signs does some ridiculously awesome stuff!

Yeh I just got a nice new addition from Greg Reid today coincidentally.... its pretty sick - will post pics when its installed---

As for the 'brick' - it's printing on pretty heavy wall paper material, and glued up - so I think, were it to be removed, would be same as peeling off wallpaper on sheetrock...

jkdbjj

That isn't on brick dude. That brick is part of the design. That's just up on good old fashioned drywall :)

Yeh I just got a nice new addition from Greg Reid today coincidentally.... its pretty sick - will post pics when its installed---

As for the 'brick' - it's printing on pretty heavy wall paper material, and glued up - so I think, were it to be removed, would be same as peeling off wallpaper on sheetrock...
Oh... OK then. Well we have lots of interior brick, so that is what got me thinking.

Circleville Signs

There is rough material vinyl for brick/stone applications. It takes some serious tools and serious heat to install properly, but it can be done.