• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Print for our waiting area

Justin

Wow you guys pulled out an old post! Here's a few more pics of some of office additions (since then).... The surfboard is cool and was fabricated by Greg Reid at Reid Signs. It has backlit LED with a remote that can change colors or fade. He's working on an insane piece for me now which I'll have in a few days.

The back wall was a pretty big mural that we designed and printed with Rick at Typestries. He installed. Its about 8 x 30.

AWESOME! Hiring? LOL! =) I'm curious as a newbie, is that wall art in the 5th picture clear vinyl printed on? are those bricks the wall, or printed?

Circleville Signs

Wooooweeee! Sorry! =) I read it now, and know! It's still AWESOME!

dang pumpkin lovers..(LOL J/K) I go to the Pumpkin show every year!

Well, next year stop by and say hello! I usually keep the shop open till around 2pm or so every day. After that there's no point really (you've been here - you know..lol).