• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

print head alignment tutorial thread(???)

artbot

i kind of remember seeing a thread a few months ago about someone finding some print head alignment tutorials on the web. does that sound familiar?

i've installed two heads and moved one down. so now my jv3 is printing out of whack. (i need to do the print adjust 2 and get it done quickly because i have to print and ship something today by 5pm.) right now the instructions are looking slightly unintelligible.

artbot

this was definitely helpful.

now i can't find my epson loupe. where might an emergency loupe be bought out in the suburbs?

artbot

yeah that second page is a doozy. i was horrified at how bad the printer suddenly printed. from reading the second page, all the print adjust #2 settings were tossed. went from perfect to horrible.

NEGD

artbot, do you have the service manual for the Jv3? It would be something that I'd like to add to my arsenal.

artbot

i have service, tech drawing, supplements, and two head install and allignment procedure pdfs.

that said, they are the worst translated doc i've seen in a while. you'd think a giant company with US engrish speaking reps, would have had a chance to edit the translation.

NEGD

i have service, tech drawing, supplements, and two head install and allignment procedure pdfs.

that said, they are the worst translated doc i've seen in a while. you'd think a giant company with US engrish speaking reps, would have had a chance to edit the translation.

That's how my user manual is... have to learn to read between the lines. If you don't minds sharing (and as long as it's not illegal in S101) I'll PM you my email or address.