• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Print Lines - Sp-300 Versacamm

Engstrom Graphics

sniperhockeydesigns
Just started to notice this on a larger print (see pic). Any ideas? I am noticing black ink layered on top of both media clamps as well. Tried Medium, and Powerful cleaning. Any help is appreciated! Thanks!

attachment.php

Attachments

• printlines.jpg
    printlines.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 65

Bretbyron

Did you try swabbing w/ solvent all around the head and carriage? Maybe a piece of lint or hair dangling?

Engstrom Graphics

sniperhockeydesigns
Did you try swabbing w/ solvent all around the head and carriage? Maybe a piece of lint or hair dangling?

Not yet - can I use the cleaner in abundance around the head? Or just use the swabs?

Have done a manual cleaning before - just not sure if I need to do something more, or if this is a sign of something that can not be solved via a good cleaning.....???

Thank you in advance!!

player

If it is the ink stalactite issue., a good cleaning should clear it up.

When was the last time you cleaned it manually?

Engstrom Graphics

sniperhockeydesigns
I would think your test print would be really bad if you clean it 2 or 3 times a year. I clean it every week, and since I have very ow use, I also clean it after every job.

Do you know what a manual clean is?

Yes I do - remove both covers, use swabs, etc. Just completed a few hours ago and so far so good.

Thanks.