• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Printable Magnetic Receptive w/ Adhesive, Does it Exist?

MAGHOLD

MAGNET Man
I used to produce a ton of graphics like this for a major retailer and like you mentioned, we were having to apply full coverage adhesive to printable magnet. Not ideal to add that additional step, especially for high quantities. We did a deep dive looking for an alternative and ultimately didn’t find anything (though this was ~2 years ago so that may have changed), but we did talk to a couple of manufacturers who agreed to take on that portion of the process themselves (adding adhesive onto their existing printable magnet product) given we were hitting sizeable MOQs.
Hello NicMarKro- adhesive backed magnet for your base with interchangeable QuickMag receptive. Contact me for more info.
Thanks,
Gary-Maghold

Why not just cover the aluminum with a thin sheet of steel? Wrap the steel with whatever graphics you desire. Steel- #1 Magnetic Receptive material.