• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Discussion Printable Reflective

JAG Sign

Looking for suggestions for printable reflective material that will adhere to plastic. I have a job where I need to apply reflective to the doors and box of a Polaris Ranger for a police department. I did use Oracal 5600 and used an adhesion promoter to help it stick, however that did not last long.
Any suggestions would be wonderful.
Thank you

WYLDGFI

Merchant Member
We use the nikkalite as well for a lot of reflective. Not sure how much more aggressive it is over Oracal or even 3m.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Stopped using Nikkalite years ago, due to it being so brittle. Have they fixed that problem ?? Heaters would make it tunnel and you'd get bad cuts and also when weeding, it just tore like crazy.

ProColorGraphics

Stopped using Nikkalite years ago, due to it being so brittle. Have they fixed that problem ?? Heaters would make it tunnel and you'd get bad cuts and also when weeding, it just tore like crazy.
I have had good luck with it. I use it for die cut labels and haven't had any issues.

WYLDGFI

Merchant Member
Nikkalite works really well on our large and small latex and Hybrid UV. We use it all the time.